Return to Index
Are you pulling the crown all the way out? >>>
September 27 2017 at 12:29 AM
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Hour and minute hand problem - 217
Hands would not turn if the clutch wheel doesn't connect with the setting wheel when winding crown is pulled out
Last time serviced?
If you know a qualified watchmaker. Should be an easy fix and cheaper than PASC
Respond to this message
- Armand on Sep 27, 2017, 7:29 AM
- Ferry on Sep 27, 2017, 11:39 AM
It's a 2005 watch with an ETAish movement. A lot can happen in 12 years. nt
- Gregesq on Sep 27, 2017, 1:17 PM
Let me know if I have this right >>
- DON on Sep 27, 2017, 2:16 PM
- Armand on Sep 27, 2017, 5:03 PM
The experts will have to say for sure, ...
- Beef on Sep 27, 2017, 5:20 PM
- Armand on Sep 27, 2017, 5:34 PM
This is most likely ...
- Matt Reynolds on Sep 28, 2017, 10:41 PM