Return to Index  

OT - OMG 😮 finally she’s done ✅ BOOYAA Moment I hope you have enjoyed >>>

October 10 2017 at 6:03 AM

Hammer  (Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 149.135.55.156

The Ride thanks so much for sharing it with me WINNING 🇦🇺♿️😉👍🏻

Geeday from the Blunder Down Under 🇦🇺♿️😄👍🏻

Well I’ve always believed that with real mates - tru blu Mate’s - life long M8’s - time nor distance changes anything - when your back together again it’s as if time never moved and that’s how I find it on risti - we come go stay play and return again it’s as if time have never changed and the real metric of success for any family - and this community it is with this in mind I’ve yet to finish the Pocket Watch Project 🤦🏻‍♂️

I won’t bother you with all that has taken place this year but safe to say aside the year I spent living in hospital spinal unit these last 12 months have been the worst in my life alas it is what it is and it’s all good 😉

Ok here we pick up from the last post if you have joined late here is the link to the whole journey :

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/message/1501986402/2nd+LAST+Post+-+Project+PW+Cortebert+Dial+Selection+--+Your+choice+pls+help+%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B

FINAL POST

Here’s the thing ? We had our annual Aussie GTG with mates flying in for the event thanks to Eugene for the venue and all that went with - so the day before I thought I had to finish the project so I could share with the boys - I spent 12 hours trying everything to fit hands even changing the cannon pinion 3 times to accomplish the hands I’d tried so many times to make the hands work and function - even making a custom set and all I had but they were basically all just worn out then about 23:00 bam got a minute had to seat 🙏🏻✅ then ??

I reached for her after water pressure testing 😱 yes I added some gaskets for the crown and I just thought I could make water resistance hey with me could just as easy be dropped (I drop allot of things due to the disability) into a sink or the ocean 🌊 and I felt it would seal - bam 💥 it passed and as I lifted out after sitting in same place for a day - when I moved the chair to turn around to my bench the PW was on my lap and had the mother of a spasm - can you imagine where this is going ....??

Yep I saw it fly upwards and smash on the floor 😫😫😫

Anyway no words can explain given it was midnight by now and I still had my 2 hour nightly shower bathroom I couldn’t stop 🛑 I tried to resemble by @ 02:00 (had to be at GTG by @10:30 sleep ? Who cares I’ll get all the sleep I need when I’m dead and buried just couldn’t give up) Finally I had it back together but the minute hand (the only one that I could ream into the size needed) just wouldn’t stay after the drop thus it was CACTUS 🌵 as was I 😩

Gave up and I hate to give up - had a Mate make me some true blues by hand hands that fit perfectly and I was able to disassemble clean all the elements & DNA from the floor off each part the assemble and oil etc and when the hands arrived (last week) it was all I could do to get her done ✅

And so she’s done with water resistance @20 meters give or take and working with a +2 seconds lost a day big amplitude and a nice beat error | finally after such a journey we arrive at the end and I’m so stoked with the outcome ♿️🤦🏻‍♂️🏁

So what do you think ..?

(1 element troubles me still but given my head space I can live with it)

Well ... Let her Rip Tata Chip my super rare Project PW is Donski >>>>

photo EEEEA55B-D46E-4386-8043-E2F58474ED1E.jpeg

photo 4A56BECC-4F34-485D-BF55-A21BDC14767F.jpeg

photo CBABC626-ABEC-4BB0-8801-CF4C651426E5.jpeg

photo 461E2876-9CB1-4715-ABFC-577F8A821B96.jpeg

photo B22BD0CC-499F-4D96-A63B-F0131743EB49.jpeg

photo EB20B191-52E6-4D22-B881-728ED48215D4.jpeg

photo 9EFF93BC-1197-4F12-9872-91A43C086A6A.jpeg

photo 685FAF54-6022-4EF1-9917-189BE7C74392.jpeg

photo BC013E70-8CAD-4110-A2FD-530AFDB46D08.jpeg

photo 577609DB-9F94-4B88-8AEF-4435DF86239A.jpeg

photo B030C4FD-5B67-48C0-8074-E499AC41AA3B.jpeg

photo D0CC77AD-7FF4-4DF7-AF78-CA2E7843FBAA.jpeg

photo F1ACB938-707E-4372-826A-549C80247322.jpeg

photo C75F2455-F7AE-4995-B7C3-50E5E260A72E.jpeg

photo 719BEDBB-4466-4BE0-B8BB-4A35897B2C2B.jpeg

Oh and I’ve made a “slip” stitched into my wheelchairs upholstery and she’s onboard with me most everyday ATM I’m so happy and I have to thank a Mate who guided and helped me thanks muchas 🙏🏻👌🤗

**** BOOYAA ****

No animals were harmed aside my son during this journey that started back as this >>>>

photo IMG_9828.jpg

photo FullSizeRender.jpg

photo IMG_1662.jpg

And I’m assured that this movement was so rare less than 5 maybe closer to 3 examples are known - the thing I’ve loved MORE than any rarity was that the movement was really ready to bin it - so many parts were simply stuffed - worn pivots , broken staffs , bent bridges , jewels destroyed and I could go on but who cares now ? She was simply just worn out but with love and time (allot of the later) she has like a Phoenix risen to have function again and now starts a new life — that’s what Rocks me and I already Roll 😉

You know after 30 years of collecting and more dreaming about Watches I’ve found it true again , and that’s it’s not the outcome but rather the journey so call me Indiana Jones cause the Project journey gave me much relief from life’s daily difficulties I’ve screamed - given blood (literally) and cursed the bejesus out of it but finally it’s perfect and that’s the outcome but the journey was what I live for ❤️ if that makes any sense at all and your shekels will vary wink 😉

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT OF YOU AND RISTI IT DID MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND A BLESSING U BET 🙏🏻🏁😄🤗❤️

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   
Responses