Return to Index  

M8TES just a quick but heartfelt THANK YOU TO ALL >>>

October 27 2017 at 10:54 PM

Hammer  (Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 149.135.55.156

For PDAY and all the reports - I’ve loved everyone and to those who took the time to host copy and paste singular html links 1 by 1 ?

RESPECT ✊

I know how hard that is so massive thanks πŸ™πŸ»

To see some wrists and know who it is without seeing them - to see so many mates I simply love - together and HAPPY πŸ˜ƒ

Warms the heart and shows again it’s so much MORE than just a watch it’s the people behind that watch that the real MAGIC πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ίβ™ΏοΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»

On behalf of the Sporting Wheelies & Disabled Association HUGE Big UPS they have never needed it more massive THANKS to so many and they know who they are - bijo et al - the road for the SWDA has been uphill for many years now and services keep getting cut and so the rehab program I helped bring from America and set up at SWDA has less funds for those who can’t afford the rehab and now due to this community many who have that slim chance to walk again if they train hard with the methodology in the post acute stage when discharged it can make the difference of life walking or rolling ♿️ And all that comes with the ♿️ Now with your help they will get that chance and nothing means more to me πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Wowowow as expected the Windy City did us PROUD - BOOYAS to the SNG & HK M8’s pday in HK is one I won’t miss TFS god willing β™ΏοΈβ˜οΈπŸŒ©

What we have is special and far transcends the watches themselves , you can’t buy what we have and would be silly to try just a bunch of WIS or Geeks call it what you want but you all ROCK thank you for making it so special god bless and keep you one and all β˜οΈπŸ˜„πŸ‘Œ

To the Chicago Crew and Tsunami San ? Kick *** Chi Style what a job Onya Lads πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ίβ™ΏοΈπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘Œ

And if your at all interested here is one post about the Charity >>>

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/message/1478031646

MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL 🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   
Responses