Pam 531October 29 2017 at 11:30 PM
|Chase (Login Pravda2.0)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Hey guys, i had many Pams (8-10) back in the day but had to sell them due to the financial bubble bursting back in the early 2000’s. I’m still holding on to some. (Pam24, Pam 112, Pam 176, Pam 113 and my Holy Grail, Pam 93).
Too make a long story short , one of my Pams that i had to give up was one of my dad’s favorites, Pam88. My dad had a cool saying about the GMT ability to tell 2 different times and it stuck. Now that he has been gone for sometime I’ve been and i’ve been going through something and being a very sentiental guy, id like to get a GMT back.
What do you guys think of the PAM531? I know its very close to the PAM88 (which is spot on), but i also like the simplicity of the PAM 321 dial.
Help me out guys when possible.
Any owners of either models here? What do you guys think?
Very grateful for your responses and input.
- 88 based off the Valoux 7750 movement >> - DON on Oct 30, 2017, 12:27 AM
- How about the 89? - Rapers on Oct 30, 2017, 11:00 AM
- IF GMT is on your mind; got to think of the 233 - Darron on Oct 30, 2017, 2:41 PM
- My first PAM was the 321 - jr on Oct 30, 2017, 6:58 PM
- Kinda disappointed....... - Chase on Oct 31, 2017, 3:43 AM