Return to Index  

Dinner date

November 2 2017 at 2:57 PM

Josh  (Login Althaur)
Paneristi
from IP address 50.204.17.70

Mike, Mike Aeromat209, was one of the folks who was kind enough to take care of me while deployed the last year. We were finally able to meet in person last night in Denver. Unfortunately, no pics are available as evidence to ensure plausible deniability. wink.gif

We met at the local Panerai AD where we checked out the stock, and chatted. Nothing left with us except a gift for my wife.

We talked for a couple of hours over a great dinner. The poor waiter was very patient with us, despite taking 20 minutes to even get around to ordering food. We got a few looks from nearby customers as we passed watches knives and straps back and forth.

The conversation ran the gamut, which we have all experienced when meeting Paneristi. People are surprised we talk about more than just watches and straps. I had a great time discussing work, family, knives, politics, martial arts and several more topics I'm forgetting.

All in all, it was great to meet up with Mike. We'll be doing it again when I'm in Denver next. Any other Paneristi are very welcome to join us!

Mike thanks for a great time and the book!

Respond to this message   
Responses