How much do you pay for straps?November 6 2017 at 7:08 PM
|Sy (Login Syrecx)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Been searching online a lot on this and found leather straps that ranges from $30 to $350. These prices are for aftermarket straps.
Question is how much did you pay for your straps? I know the prices may reflect on the quality but some cheaper straps seems really well made. Saw a few that was around the $60 range and they seem like a bargain. Though they are only pictures I’m not sure wheather the material are actually comfortable to wear on a daily basis.
My question to you are;
1. Have you bought any straps for around the $50 range and whether it was actually comfortable to wear.
2. For those whom have bought straps in the higher range, do you think it was worth the difference if getting a cheaper version strap?
- Happy to give you an answer....... - Rapers on Nov 6, 2017, 7:19 PM
- I spend my money on watches - Andy on Nov 6, 2017, 7:30 PM
- speaking in generalities - mike2zero on Nov 6, 2017, 9:16 PM
- Would you put cheap tires on a Ferrari? - Ross on Nov 7, 2017, 12:47 AM
- it all depends on what you are looking for - Ferry on Nov 7, 2017, 9:42 AM
- Quality and price don't always go hand in hand, especially with small scale - Mike on Nov 7, 2017, 1:57 PM
- I collect watches and shoes - bruno on Nov 9, 2017, 1:25 PM