Return to Index  

Nato strap and a giveaway.......

November 14 2017 at 1:57 AM

Paddy  (Premier Login Kingsholm14)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 73.72.188.44

As some may know I have had a very blessed gift this past few weeks. A hand made watch that was personalized to my lifes path and passion. For that I am still in awe and can't stop staring at the layers and the story on each layer. I had to match the watch in my playing colours. Gloucester Rugby " Cherry and White " striped shirt theme.

That said. Prior to this unbelievable gift organized by you my Paneristi friends, I was always in love with a special Wimbledon colored nato strap. Never in stock though. So I waited and waited ( 2 years ), and when it arrived, it was the wrong strap ! oh no......

Maurice de Mauriac, watchmakers and suppliers of this strap
Tödistrasse 48
Zurich 8002
Switzerland

MAURICEDEMAURIAC.COM

were so kind and instantly shipped me the correct strap. Pictures just don't capture this straps colors. Its a gorgeous English summer strap honouring the finest of traditions too. They were/are a delight to deal with. They told me to keep the blue/orange strap as a gift from them. But I won't. Ill pass the sentiment on.

So, in light of Hammer who has had a rotten month yet cheers me up daily, and another very special Paneristi who is going through a young families worst nightmare, I would like to give this strap to a lucky recipient. All you have to do is think of anyone in need of thoughts and prayers. Summon up your own prayer or good thoughts between now and Friday London midnight time, and just reply "Done" in the title. Thats it.

Good thought, great strap and its on its way to a randomly selected replier.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses