Return to Index  

What would you do?

November 25 2017 at 3:30 PM
Sy  (Login Syrecx)
from IP address 113.210.77.48

Coming into Panerai as a newbie and now that I’ve owned one, the bug just doesn’t settle. My first Panerai is bought from a third party with little experience in watches. As I did purchase the watch online, as a newbie, there is always that 1% doubt that the piece I’ve picked up could be a good replica or maybe has been modified in one way or another. Even after I’ve done my extensive research on the piece before purchase, There is still that doubt.

For my second piece, I would definitely purchase from an AD and have that piece of mind. However with this current Panerai, I’m in loved but would be shattered if it was in fact a replica. I’m afraid to post it up and being ridiculed. That is the truth. There are no watch makers near me, there are no authorised dealer near me so I’m actually left out in the dark. What would you do?

I could have made up a story and ask if the Watch is real or fake but I know forums always have this and will find it annoying when people do that. I just want to be outright honest as there’s no point if I’m to be part of this community. What Would you do?

Respond to this message   
Responses