Return to Index  

Simply EVERYTHING- in depth I'd need a page but I remember buying my 21 >>>>

February 1 2018 at 9:06 PM

Hammer  (Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 149.135.55.156

Response to Question for Discussion - What does Panerai DNA mean to you?

As one of my very earliest Panerai purchases albeit I did have vintage Panerai - Before - my 21 but I think these days for OP much of the specific DNA is based around the neo vintage DNA and they mean more and more on vintage being the earliest in the modern era so from 1997 on I wish I had time for a better missive tsunami San but sure the original DNA stands un challenged so it's deffo the bulk of the Brands DNA - in general - but more specific is post 1997 again a poor job with such an important topic 😭 But every time we see a new Panerai - it's almost impossible to not see some connection with the GPF era the Pre V era weather a crown guard or a case etc etc so the early DNA with the Flot Mas Hero's Riding the miale's into battle bravery and honor - Decima -Forza Panerai : the worlds FIRST DIVE Watch was after all a Panerai so we own that great to gloss over those era's but after 21 years we begin to see increased attention to the modern era DNA - sorry captain got to get into boost zone to start the day so rushed and badly expressed ♿️😱🤛🏻easily explained by considering the source 🇦🇺♿️

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   
Responses