Return to Index  

So KOOL okto β€” it’s changed some feelings about >>>>

February 3 2018 at 9:30 AM

Hammer   (Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 149.135.55.156

Response to Signing off on another Friday with my idea of DNA...

A few things I thought when wearing my watch - I look at her diff and from new angles and just think where’s the FORK 🍴

Nice strap top β€”- matches up well to the head case - really has the best transition from lug to strap πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

I wait for moon ami JF to really talk turkey on the fit and feel πŸ€— - πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊMiss u frenchie 😘❀️😍

Since 2000 there have just been instant icons where do I start πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­πŸ’­ early stuff like 63 with central seconds - 190 - 232 - 360 - 203 - etcetera

Like say a 372 2000/2001 42 Rad’s + Blondzo and some more but they just give you a special feeling on the wrist and look down more times than normal πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Great catch and HAGWE brother β™ΏοΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ»

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This message has been edited by ThunderDownUnder from IP address 149.135.55.156 on Feb 3, 2018 10:16 AM

Respond to this message