Return to Index  

Carbotech has arrived...

February 9 2018 at 8:51 PM

Bill  (Login Pamsaplenty)
from IP address 47.185.99.177

I've been on here for years, and collecting PAMS since 1997, buying the pieces I love. I have been on the fence about the Carbotech for several months, as is the case for most pieces I buy--I need to know I want it. I realize it is arguably the most polarizing piece Panerai has made; there is no middle of the road --you either love it, or hate it. And that's ok. I love it.

I don't buy for others (thank goodness), but for myself. I hunted around with many of the boutiques, and struck up a conversation with the people in Waterside Shops in Naples--what an incredible group of people there. I kept asking for more photos, more information etc, and they never missed a beat. I have purchased from several boutiques, and dealers over the years, Naples was a fantastic experience, and I plan to buy more from them. Believe it or not, another Carbotech and the BMG Tech. That said, I love the watch, and very happy I acquired it, and extremely grateful for the people at the Naples Boutique--wonderful experience.

I have attached a couple of photos for your viewing pleasure. I am very taken by its various moods; in low light it is very dark, in bright light it becomes a black bengal tiger. I love it. I have some wonderful and incredibly expensive English leather and blue thread I plan to make a striking band with. And, "no" I do not make straps for others anymore. Just myself these days--

I hope you enjoy the receiving, opening and wearing experience as much as I am. Thanks Naples Panerai--as Nacho LIbre would say: "They're the besssst!"

photo IMG_0144_zpsaczysjp7.jpg

photo IMG_0145_zpsn7t83vh9.jpg

photo IMG_0147_zpsum4gnkxa.jpg

photo IMG_0146_zpshwesfqez.jpg

photo IMG_0148_zpsban5is3v.jpg

photo IMG_0151_zpsplecc4l7.jpg

photo IMG_0153_zpsymf2vvqp.jpg

Cheers to all...

Respond to this message   
Responses