Return to Index
OT: How many grandfathers do we have here? I'd like to suggest a new forum.........
February 12 2018 at 4:18 PM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
We could call it Grandpaneristi or Grandpa-neristi.
Paddy, you'd be the founder member.
Any other grandfathers out there care to join us?
Respond to this message
Worlds strongest grandfather checking in !
- T. In NJ on Feb 12, 2018, 5:28 PM
9 plus 2 went to heaven a little too early. Very blessed though. Congrats Simon. X
- Paddy on Feb 12, 2018, 7:12 PM
That's why you qualify as founder member! nt
- Pamdoc on Feb 13, 2018, 4:41 AM
Great to hear from you - where have you been hiding?
three for me....nt
- robNY on Feb 13, 2018, 11:07 AM
forgot the image....
- robNY on Feb 13, 2018, 11:24 AM
Lucky man! nt
The epitome of tranquility and joy
- Pamdoc on Feb 13, 2018, 1:51 PM
- robNY on Feb 14, 2018, 12:25 PM
- Pamdoc on Feb 14, 2018, 10:23 PM
- JoeCo on Feb 13, 2018, 2:23 PM
Super picture! nt
Congrats Simon, you look well suited to the task! <nt>
- Gary on Feb 13, 2018, 4:14 PM
Thanks, Gary. They're not too exhausting yet! nt
- George on Feb 13, 2018, 5:51 PM
That’s a great idea!
- Stephen Dumperth on Feb 14, 2018, 12:52 AM
SR from what I hear 😱😱 my son is working on it - TOO hard on - that little bugger (nt)
- Hammer on Feb 14, 2018, 5:06 AM
- Germán on Feb 14, 2018, 8:51 AM
here are mine two...and the third one is due in 3 weeks
- adrianNJ on Feb 14, 2018, 3:42 PM
Another great picture - lovely children, Adrian. Hope all goes well............
thanx, let's hope so
- adrianNJ on Feb 14, 2018, 7:11 PM
Nice! Not a piece one gets to see every day! nt
Soon to be new grandfather to....
- BP on Feb 16, 2018, 11:40 PM