Return to Index  

There will only be ONE she said ...

March 8 2018 at 10:20 AM
Sarah  (Login sassiekiwi)
from IP address

Famous last words ...

A number of years ago a dear friend, her husband (who introduced me to Panerai with his 112) and I were wandering the OP boutique in Singapore whilst on holiday. With no intention whatsoever ... I walked out the door that day with a 351 on my wrist. I have worn her pretty much every day since and every time I look at that tobacco dial, the gold hands, the brushed titanium ... I smile. I contemplated an Apple Watch for the data it will give me ... but I don't want to part with the joy of seeing my 351 on my wrist each day. It brings me pleasure when I look down at her gorgeous face.

That day, as we walked out the door, he said to me, "now you can start dreaming. You know what they say. One is never enough!". Being in education, with a single income, saving to buy a home in New Zealand, my reply was, "oh no. This is a once in a lifetime thing. There will only be ONE."

Famous last words.

It's been a few years since that day and now I would like to introduce the newest member of my Pamily ... her siren call has been with me ever since I first saw her ... I tried to resist as I did not want a second tobacco dial. She got stuck in my head and the song was strong ... I love her dial, the elegance of her case and the beautiful simplicity of her face. I was waiting for her new shoes to arrive before unveiling, but I can't wait any longer ... so without further ado, I would like to introduce her to you. Many thanks to Panerik and Chuck. She will be well cared for!

Respond to this message