Happy as a clam - First postMarch 11 2018 at 3:17 PM
|Neubs1 (Login Neubs1)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
All, I'm happy as a clam as I pulled the trigger yesterday on a PAM 687. Looks great. My AD has an XL strap on order - I'm going with a lighter color than the supplied 'Ponte Vecchio' strap. Am able to squeeze the standard size strap on now in order to wear.
Couple of things:
- The PAM 687 profile is a little different from other Panerai - the bezel and plexi crystal do not 'dome' like on my PAM 422. Much more symmetrical (as written in several reviews) / lower /slimmer in profile. Add to that the Radiomir case and I will say that it DOES wear 'smaller' than you'd think.
- The polished buckle really looks great. All of my other Panerai have brushed buckles.
- The accompanying book of Italian diving and military history is (you guessed it) in ITALIAN! Oh well.
I'm thrilled with the new watch.
PAM 422 (my first Panerai)
PAM 341 (the Big Guy)
PAM 524 (my wife's daily wear watch - since gaining this watch, her Rolex has sat in the cabinet)
Best wishes to all from a 'Newbie'.
- congrats....let's see a wrist shot - dp on Mar 11, 2018, 3:46 PM
- Will do - Neubs1 on Mar 11, 2018, 4:54 PM
- Re: Happy as a clam - First post - Mike "Aeromat209" on Mar 11, 2018, 10:59 PM
- Brother have a LOOK 👀 at THIS and the STORY behind this design >>> - Hammer on Mar 11, 2018, 11:02 PM
- And just what is it that makes a clam happy? - Rapers on Mar 12, 2018, 11:22 AM