Return to Index  

Brother have a LOOK ๐Ÿ‘€ at THIS and the STORY behind this design >>>

March 11 2018 at 11:02 PM

Hammer   (Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin
from IP address

Response to Happy as a clam - First post

This Watch was actually designed in so many ways and especially the dial - in the heads & hearts of our community ?.
A MORE beautiful dial and package Iโ€™ve yet to see from the new boxset right down to the double bezel dodi in DNA 47 Rad that wears so SLIM Jim ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

In fact when Richemont (Pre Vendome) acquired the brand and the watch making deptmartment from Panerai/Calzoni.Spa along with all that came with patents and a list of stock on hand from initiatives that had been placed on hold along was some Vintage Panerai Assets and one such prototype exactly -/+ the same as we see here a Dodi Double Lunette Bezel 3646 next to #74 6162-1 hahaha - anyway some real deal DNA makes these Watchesโ€™s just ?? EXTRA Specialรฉ for many or some or just the 2 of - we can make it if we can hahahaha I freaking loved it the second I saw it and down went the ๐Ÿ’ณ plastic BAM ๐Ÿ’ฅ the DNA is just a BONUS - Slim Jim u Bet happy.gifwink.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

photo 5CD43CD1-7EAB-40BE-9817-054A80409136.jpeg

photo 460A302E-9F55-48C9-8E37-885B64EA882D.jpeg

photo A95A2D52-3808-43AA-9681-DA34747BEE9E.jpeg

For me personally one of the best Panerai ever made in the modern era and a real sleeper just wish production was 200-300 ๐Ÿ˜ข

CONGRATULATIONS Neubs1 sheโ€™s a Rippa Rita ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ™ฟ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This message has been edited by ThunderDownUnder from IP address on Mar 12, 2018 8:44 AM

Respond to this message