Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.
Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
- Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
- Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
- Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
- Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
- Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
- Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
- Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
- If you have a question, please email a Moderator.