<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pics of your canvas strap please

April 13 2012 at 2:23 AM
  (Login boss_gitar)
from IP address 182.1.101.129

I just got myself a Bronzo......and I am excited.

Got a green combo from wcraft with bronze buckle BUT fell in love with a canvas strap from Mch. Was going to order it but got stuck with the stitching option. So.....I REALLY need help here. Would anybody kindly post pics of a Bronzo with canvas
strap ??? Please.....please.

Thanks a bunch ......

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login boss_gitar)

Re: Pics of your canvas strap please

April 13 2012, 4:59 AM 

OOhhh... I forgot to add that Mch was kind enough to send me pics of the canvas with Tan and Green stitching....but I still could not decide

Respond to this message   

(Login Sleziuk)

Bronze Helson with Mich Canvas

April 13 2012, 2:17 PM 

Hi

Unfortunately for me this isn't the Bronzo, but I think it's more or less what your looking for. It's my Helson Bronze Shark Diver on Mich French Canvas.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoy the Bronzo
Jay

Respond to this message   

(Login boss_gitar)

Re: Bronze Helson with Mich Canvas

April 13 2012, 7:44 PM 

Jay....from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank you for taking your time and sharing the pics of your strap !!!!!! It's a beautiful Helson. I would definitely order it if not for the mysterious import tax system in my country. You never know how much you have to pay untill the custome officers decide according to THEiR own "judgement".

Again my appreciation for your kindness.........

Strangely......I am very sure there are others out there who have pics of their bronzo on a canvas who went AWOL because I AM a nobody in this forum....??!!!!

No thanks to you guys.......

More than just a watch ?????

I dont think so....bugger......

Respond to this message   

(Login Sleziuk)

No problem

April 13 2012, 8:46 PM 

Your very welcome.

Give it some time, I'm sure there will be others who post. I'm sure the lack of posts has nothing to do with members not being familiar with you.

Have a good weekend.
J

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Pics of your canvas strap please
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index