<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Help please - advice needed!

August 7 2012 at 7:52 PM
Adam  (Login AM-PM)
from IP address 41.241.190.12

Hi All

I love reading the forum and am a regular lurker but post very rarely however I need some advice please!

I currently own a "M" series PAM111 however i have lately found myself admiring the 000. I have been offered a deal whereby I can trade my 111 for a new 000 and also receive a very (very) small amount of $$$ (not sure if posting the amount is allowed).

I know a monetary value cannot be placed on the enjoyment derived from owning a watch you love however there is a substantial price difference between the 111 and 000. Please help as Im not sure if I am making a mistake?

My 111 is my first and only Pam i have ever owned so concerned I might regret having traded it for a 000 (cannot afford to own both) however the 000 is really growing on me!

Thank you in advance!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login murphtyper)

Go with your heart they are both great pieces.

August 7 2012, 8:07 PM 

Personally I would go for the ZERO but as previously stated go with what sings to you.

Respond to this message   

(Login Cr4ig)

Different - keep the 111

August 7 2012, 8:24 PM 

While a non Risti might say they look the same, they are so different - the sandwich and second hand vs plain painted face. They are both very nice. I've had a 000 and currently have a 177. I prefer the 177, but that's also Ti.

I'd keep the 111.

-Craig F

Respond to this message   

(Login mrpanerai)

Keep the 111

August 7 2012, 8:52 PM 

and find a way to fund the 000. I sold my first 111 and regret it

to this day.

Photobucket

Respond to this message   

(Login micah372)

Well, broadly speaking, for me sandwich dial > painted dial so...

August 7 2012, 10:14 PM 

I'd keep the 111. If anything, I would (and did) sell the 111 and turn it into a 112. Now you have the best of both worlds... base + sandi dial.

BUT... if the zero is talking to you, go for it! That's what this crazy hobby should be about... getting what speaks to you and enjoying it on your wrist happy.gif

If plexi is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Respond to this message   

Hammer
(Login HammerHammer)
High Heid Yin

Adam , the Zero is a Hero , PV DNA Footprint , just an Iconic Pam imho fwiw (nt)

August 8 2012, 1:53 AM 

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image]
[linked image]
Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   
Adam
(Login AM-PM)

Re: Adam , the Zero is a Hero , PV DNA Footprint , just an Iconic Pam imho fwiw (nt)

August 8 2012, 7:56 AM 

Thank you all so much for the feedback!

There is clearly love for both the 111 and 000 so i guess the confusion continues until I make a decision happy.gif

Warm wishes to you all

Adam

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Help please - advice needed!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index