shafikzaman (Login shafikzaman) from IP address 22.214.171.124
I had a slight electrical shock from a faulty appliance this morning whilst wearing my pam.
I'm hoping that my arm and body conducted the current past and away from my watch : (
It seems to be unaffected but just wondered if anyone else here has had a similar experience or might know of any harmful effects this may have caused?
should I be worried?
do you think this might have any long term effect or damage on the movement?
worried and would appreciate some feedback.
Electricity in that format won't cause any damage. Magnetism however can play havoc with the hairspring (common issue these days) but that won't be a problem for you here were and enjoy in good health.