<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

horween shell cordovan straps

February 9 2013 at 7:27 AM
giskard  (Login rgiskard)
from IP address 101.167.6.109

Hi All,

I've had my 320 (absolutely delighted btw) for a few months now and I'm starting to get the strap bug. It seems that straps can be a bit of a minefield. I have a Dirk Pav91 and a lederarts ammo on their way, so looking forward to road testing those. I'd also like to find a good horween shell cordovan strap. I recently got a shell cordovan from waccex. Well finished, but to be honest I'm unsure if it's actually shell cordovan.

Just looking for recommendations for some good shell cordovan straps. Preferably 100% shell, ie not with a different material backing. Also, standard strap, rather than nato.

Thanks in advance. Hope this is the appropriate section of the forum to post this request.

Cheers.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login serge08)

Email me. Nt

February 9 2013, 5:18 PM 

Nt

``every great man starts with a great watch``

Respond to this message   

Jpvfx
(Login Jpvfx)

Depends where you are based but check out some of the great ...

February 10 2013, 5:41 AM 

Leather shoe stores in NYC or maybe google shell cordovan watch straps and they should list.
The famous US leather shoe brand now sells watch straps in their NYC store.
From what I've seen these straps look amazing.
Happy hunting.
Jp

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Daniel
(Login ddczre)

Cordovan straps

February 10 2013, 11:20 PM 

I too am a relatively new owner and love the Pan. Ive been doing a bunch of looking and recently ordered one from Panatime. Not one of the more "exclusive" sources but if you look around a bit, you can find some wonderful straps and they have always been very fairly priced and deliver quickly. I know this as I ordered straps for other watches I own in the past.
I ordered a Horween leather and absolutely love it.
Just FYI

Respond to this message   

(Login Superdan138)

Shell Straps

February 12 2013, 8:57 PM 

Please email me for info.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - horween shell cordovan straps
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index