<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How to sell my Pam 88

March 15 2017 at 11:07 PM
David  (Login sousadavid)
Paneristi
from IP address 72.76.131.35

Just had a question for the group. I have one watch, a PAM 88. I would like to sell it, but do not want to give it away. Seems like this forum would be a good place, but as this is my only watch, I don't have sales references. I tried sites like crown and caliber who want to list it with a reserve of 5300 but take 20%. Any suggestions?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
DON
(Login DONAG)
Paneristi

Best bet is EBay - check the dealers forum and see what they're asking, but >>

March 16 2017, 12:17 AM 

With no references. Doubt anyone here will buy from you.

You may be honest as the day is long, but still.

Good luck

DON
3333.JPG

Respond to this message   
Johnny Yuen
(Login johnny167)

Do NOT deal with CrownandCaliber

March 16 2017, 7:29 AM 

I had a terrible experience with CrownandCaliber. They were suppose to "service" my watches and list it for 60days. None of my watches sold at their suggested price after 3 months, and my Rolex was "serviced" extremely poorly. It came back with a shoddy polishing job, and it stopped working after a few months. I sent it to Rolex Canada in Toronto, and Rolex said the movement had never been serviced recently and the lubricant had dried out.

I asked CrownandCaliber about their "service", and their one-year guarantee if a customer had purchased it. They admitted they had open the caseback to authenticate but did not "service" the movement. After a few emails back and forth, they agree to compensate me with a $200 voucher for this "miscommunication".

TLDR: don't sell or buy from CrownandCaliber

Respond to this message   

Andy
(Login Ayer)
Paneristi

Selling

March 16 2017, 8:15 AM 

I've bought several watches from Chrono24.com and haven't ever had any issues I'd look there for an idea of price and then post yours. eBay is okay if you want a quick sale but you will pay for it.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index