<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PAM 372 Differences

May 14 2017 at 8:15 PM
Ted Plyler  (Login tedplyler)
Paneristi
from IP address 174.109.142.45

Since the release of the PAM 372, have there been any differences among the various releases, I.e. straps included, box size, extra crystal included or not? Thanks in advance.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

DesmoFan
(Login DesmoFan)
Paneristi

A couple...

May 14 2017, 9:27 PM 

1. P serial was the last to have the Ranger and Vintage Gold as OEM straps. After that changed to the tapered Asso.

2. S serial was the first to not have Plexi (or extra Plexi included). It was Sapphire Crystal

There was also a minor update to the movement appearance recently, not sure which serial.

Respond to this message   
panerik
(Login panerik)
Paneristi

I would add...

May 14 2017, 10:51 PM 

That P series is last of 26/26 straps...S series is 26/22...there was no Q series...
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
vkry
(Login vkry)

RE,,,,,,,,,,PAM 372 Differences

May 15 2017, 2:29 AM 

Not sure if this gona help,just bought 673 S(815/1000) 26/22mm oem straps a week ago come with rubber strap,unscrew tool,extra glass(not sure sapphire crystal/plexi).i have buy 1 more extra oem straps and buckle cuz the length of calf cashmere gold 26/26mm so the buckle have too be 26mm

Respond to this message   
mahaneim
(Login jsungraphy)

372 S series

May 16 2017, 2:08 AM 

I just got my PAM 372. I thought I would get the one P series, but it is S series. There is no extra glass included since it's sapphire crystal. I wanted to try that plexi, but... I am kinda liking this piece a lot. happy.gif I haven't seen the plexi one compared to this side-by-side, but sapphire looks pretty good. I also noticed that the newer series has different OP number engraved on the case. It's OP 7029 (I think it used to start with 6). I first thought I was going to return to get P series, but I am sticking with this one.

By the way, I do not like ASSO strap that came with 372. I need to sell it. I prefer 26/26mm size strap than this tapered one.

Respond to this message   
Ted Plyler
(Login tedplyler)
Paneristi

Thank you for the valuable info (nt)

May 15 2017, 1:27 AM 

Respond to this message   

Micah
(Login micah372)
Paneristi

S series has plexi... S series doesn't have plexi..... two straps this, two straps that...

May 16 2017, 3:42 AM 

I remember when this watch was announced and I was utterly smitten.

Then I got it and realized I'd probably never need another Panerai again (ouch, hurts a bit to say that but honestly... still pretty much true for me)

And now, I have NO idea what box it was in, what straps are in that box, I don't even know what series mine is other than being from the first series with a very very low number, and no... I don't know what number LOL

But I do know, I still wear it regularly and still love the damn thing!

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

facebook.png instagram.png twitter.png tumblr.png flickr.png pinterest.png googleplus.png

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index