<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Summer is almost here....

May 19 2017 at 12:20 AM
Ken  (Login KenLe)
Paneristi
from IP address 99.89.55.95

So I'm going to rotate between these four beauties...

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

DesmoFan
(Login DesmoFan)
Paneristi

Can't Go Wrong There

May 19 2017, 12:24 AM 

All great pieces! 364 especially is under-rated IMO.

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login KenLe)
Paneristi

Re: Can't Go Wrong There

May 19 2017, 12:28 AM 

I agree. The 364 is getting the most wrist time right now. Great wrist presence and so much fun to wear.

Respond to this message   
Jeremy
(Login CT372DUDE)

Question Ken

May 19 2017, 2:00 AM 

Gorgeous btw. I see you have the new Sea Dweller. I am number 1 on my ADs waiting list for it and I also have a Deepsea. What are your thoughts on the new SD? I'm thinking if I get it I may sell my Deepsea, are they very similiar? Does the new bracelet fit better with the better proportions? And how about the size compared with the Deepsea?

Respond to this message   
Ken
(Login KenLe)
Paneristi

Re: Question Ken

May 19 2017, 4:27 AM 

Great question, Jeremy. I was thinking about selling my D-Blue since the watches are very similar. However, in the end, I've decided to keep them both as both are unique and special in their own ways. The proportions on the SD is perfect for my 7.5" wrist (the Sub feels small). The deepsea is rather thick, but I don't mind it when I wear it with casual clothes and while on vacation. To me, the SD is clearly the better watch is you could only keep one and wear it daily due to its proportions. Plus, with my aging eyes I don't mind the cyclops at all. The bracelet on the SD doesn't feel as tapered as the deepsea. At a glance, both watches are very similar but watch guys like us know the differences and appreciate the subtleties. Frankly, if I had the regular deepsea then I would sell it to keep the SD, but I love my d-blue too much. Hope this helps.

Respond to this message   
Jeremy
(Login CT372DUDE)

Thank you

May 19 2017, 4:51 AM 

Yes I appreciate the thoughtful response Ken. I think if i had the James Cameron I'd keep both but I have the regular black deepsea so I'll have to see when I get the new SD. I'm kind of leaning towards selling it and could use that money on another watch that's not as similiar but until I actually buy the new SD who knows. I am happy they made the bracelet on the new one 21 instead of only 20 on the Deepsea, it will probably be much better proportionately but I don't mind the top heaviness of the Deepsea like some people do. I also love that little pop of red on the new SD . Thanks again and enjoy your beautiful collection This summer Ken

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index