<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

*** Stolen AP...be on the lookout

July 13 2017 at 12:38 PM

eric s.  (Login hkgweilo)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 42.2.246.46

Hi everyone, I'm making a small exception here and posting about an AP watch owned by one of the frequent posters here (he prefers not to be named..its not me)...

He was assaulted in Europe and the watch was stolen off his wrist. It's a unique piece so it may turn up..

It's an Bartorelli ROO special edition. This is the one with the bronze bezel. There's only 50 of these out there and his is #36/50.

If you see the watch, let me know eric AT paneristi dot COM and I know he would be willing to offer a reward for its return.

Thanks...!

photo IMG_1384_zpspuac2eq6.jpg

photo IMG_1387_zpsvojrwx8v.jpg

This message has been edited by hkgweilo from IP address 42.2.246.46 on Jul 13, 2017 12:38 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Gary
(Login gfriedell)
High Heid Yin

Just a clarification, this is not the AP Barto that is FS on the Casual Friday Market <nt>

July 13 2017, 4:59 PM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Mike
(Login mlcdmd)
Paneristi

hope it finds its way home

July 13 2017, 9:59 PM 

such a shame.
Mike...NYC. My collection so far is a 312 and some cool straps.

Respond to this message   

Hammer
(Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin

Dear Eric pls see above ^^^^^ to mon ami of ok I do same ? ❤️🇦🇺♿️😄👍🏻 (nt)

July 13 2017, 11:55 PM 

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   

Hammer
(Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin

Done Dear Eric (nt)

July 15 2017, 1:37 AM 

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   

eric s.
(Login hkgweilo)
High Heid Yin

yep...good idea dear sir...

July 16 2017, 12:09 AM 

This message has been edited by hkgweilo from IP address 122.249.89.72 on Jul 16, 2017 12:10 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index