<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Power Reserve Problem

October 12 2017 at 12:26 PM
JohnCoburn  (Login JohnCoburn)
Paneristi
from IP address 74.135.43.8

Can any of you technical guys tell me what is going on with my AP (but this could apply to any automatics). Recently it stopped running about two hours or so after I took it off at night. I figured i wasn't moving enough and gave it a full wind last night. Still... it stopped running aabout two hours after I took it off. So it runs while being worn, but will stop shortly after being taken off, even if wound.

It's under warranty, so if it is going to go to Clearwater, but wondering what is up with it?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Hiro
(Login hiroshikato1)
Paneristi

What model AP?

October 12 2017, 1:42 PM 

John. Email me directly if you have an AP ROO chronograph. I have had 5 different AP's at Clearwater over the course of three years. ROO chronos in steel, FC, RG and even Diver. I got my Buemi back recently and it is only AP in my possession at this point. There is an issue with the chrono module which AP is very reluctant to admit to but I have had the unfortunate honor of having the issue occur in five of my personal watches. Hiro

Respond to this message   
JohnCoburn
(Login JohnCoburn)
Paneristi

Hey Hiro,

October 12 2017, 1:45 PM 

It is the royal oak Chrono, so different movement. Tried to email, but Ithe link to your login didn’t pull up. I would love to hear your experiences. Sorry that you’re having so many problems. Please email me, at john.coburn@hotmail.com.

Respond to this message   

DesmoFan
(Login DesmoFan)
Paneristi

Ouch!

October 12 2017, 6:41 PM 

Sorry to hear about that buddy. Give me a shout sometime when you're around if the weather holds.

Respond to this message   
JohnCoburn
(Login JohnCoburn)
Paneristi

Btw, that is...

October 12 2017, 7:09 PM 

unacceptable! very sorry to hear that and hope they get it sorted. Theis brand is one of the "Holy Trinity" and certainly more should be expected of them.

Respond to this message   
JohnCoburn
(Login JohnCoburn)
Paneristi

Now that I think about it...

October 12 2017, 4:08 PM 

it has also stopped on the wrist a couple times too. so less likely a power reserve issue and more like something is topping it??

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index