<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Our friend Eng featured in a new book "A Man and His Watch"

November 11 2017 at 4:55 PM

Gary  (Login gfriedell)
High Heid Yin
from IP address 73.65.86.161

I happened upon this article in an email I received from Mr. Porter, an online shopping site.

https://www.mrporter.com/daily/the-watches-worn-by-famous-men/2755

Here's the text:

Mr Eng Tay, an artist and self-professed lover of all things vintage, went to some astonishing lengths to pick up his Panerai PAM21 – an ultra-rare watch with a Rolex movement that is considered something of a holy grail by Panerai enthusiasts. Landing in New York after his yearly trip to Singapore, he switched on his computer to find a notification that, back in Singapore, someone was selling a PAM21. “So Immediately after returning home from Singapore, I got on a plane, flew all the way back to Singapore for one day to pick up a watch, and then came right back,” he writes. “That’s passion.”

This message has been edited by gfriedell from IP address 73.65.86.161 on Nov 11, 2017 4:55 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
CM
(Login ChrisMeadsss)
Paneristi

Eng is a gem....

November 12 2017, 8:48 AM 

i asked for an autograph or just some wise words as I'm an artist as well. One ay out of no where I received
a big package in the mail of his book. Signed to me. The book of his works is just amazing. Thank you again Eng if you happen to read this.
T.O Risti

Respond to this message   

Paddy
(Premier Login Kingsholm14)
High Heid Yin

Engs lifes story is a book in itself. An amazing tale of an amazing man. nt

November 14 2017, 2:00 AM 

Respond to this message   

Hammer
(Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin

Eng is sooooooooo ENG - words can’t express his ENGNESS (nt)

November 15 2017, 1:23 AM 

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   

The Vocabulary Police
(Login mike2zero)
Paneristi

dude...you're making up words gain...

November 15 2017, 2:21 AM 

but I still love ya!!

wink.gif

mike2zero
Portland, Oregon
HMIeAkUl.jpg

Respond to this message   

Hammer
(Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin

El Fuego my HERONESS u know I speak pidgin Australian ♿️🤛🏻😢❤️(nt)

November 15 2017, 1:00 PM 

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   

ArifS
(Login samen)
Paneristi

Nice article. Great read (nt)

November 15 2017, 2:21 AM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index