<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Moderator help

November 14 2017 at 2:45 AM
Robert  (Login SFPanerai)
from IP address 98.249.103.10

Mod, I can post here but not in the collector's market. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Asi
(Login Asimut)
High Heid Yin

There’s a link above named “posting privileges”. Just follow.

November 14 2017, 7:08 AM 

Cheers and best from the holyland,

~Asi~

Respond to this message   
António
(Login pessoa00)

I have the same issue

November 14 2017, 5:31 PM 

I used to be able to post without a problem in those markets. The last one I think was Jan/17.

Recently I decided to sell some pieces and was surprised I no longer had posting privileges on those markets. I followed the rules on the "posting privileges" link and sent an email 5 days ago. Still waiting for an answer or to regain the posting privileges.

Another strange thing is that I'm no longer able to find my previous posts when searching for my login ("pessoa00"). I can only find them by using some word/phrase I remember was included on the post, and then search for the date of the post.

Finally, I'm also unable to verify my email address. Tried it several times, but never received the verification email from network54. And no, it is not on my "Junk" box.

There, all my complaints in just one post! happy.gif

Respond to this message   

Gary
(Login gfriedell)
High Heid Yin

I can't assist with the posting permissions, but, the search function has never allowed >>

November 14 2017, 8:39 PM 

A person to search by login. The login field is not an area that the Network54 search function looks at.

Only the Title and body of a post is searched.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index