<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

A guy from Egypt, a guy from the UK and a guy from the US walk in to a bar...

February 4 2018 at 7:40 PM

Peter Fruehling  (Login Acro-Pilot)
Forum moderators
from IP address 24.118.213.150

...this weekend in San Francisco. The guy from Egypt says to the guy from the US, "Hey, cool, watch." An hour later, three new friendships are born! Times like these remind me why I love these little machines.

It started as a comment or two about each other's watches and continued with fascinating stories about family, childhood experiences at boarding school, friends with fast cars, watch goals, life goals and so much more. I even received a text this morning to see how the weekend was going with my girls.

Khalid and Moustafa, you two are true gentlemen. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again...perhaps another mini GTG! Cheers, guys!

yQL8u4Vh.jpg
- Peter

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Beef
(Login FLS2K)
Paneristi

Good stuff! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

February 4 2018, 7:53 PM 

Respond to this message   
JB in Shaker
(Login jhb24)
Paneristi

And Ellen thinks I'm crazy when I start talking with strangers wearing cool watches!

February 5 2018, 1:30 PM 

JB in Shaker

ptL2caMt.jpg
The Hammer Watch

Respond to this message   

Peter Fruehling
(Login Acro-Pilot)
Forum moderators

Ellen knows we're all crazy. :-)

February 5 2018, 7:49 PM 

- Peter

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
JB in Shaker
(Login jhb24)
Paneristi

Crazy doesn't begin to describe what Ellen thinks of our watch fixation!

February 6 2018, 12:51 AM 

JB in Shaker

ptL2caMt.jpg
The Hammer Watch

Respond to this message   
CF
(Login stronzix)
Paneristi

So true, Peter...

February 5 2018, 6:13 PM 

We just moved to a new house in the Valley and started going to a new church in the area..

while sitting through the function, one guy kept starring at my watch (PAM) wink.gif

After the block was over, he came to introduce himself, and told how much he really liked my watch, and that he too was into watches- we spent the next 30 minutes holding our babies and talking about PAM's, Omega's etc...

Funny how those small things can bring people together.

Best,
--CF

Respond to this message   

Peter Fruehling
(Login Acro-Pilot)
Forum moderators

It's a great fraternity! Very cool story, CF! nt

February 5 2018, 7:50 PM 

- Peter

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

Hammer
(Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin

Bam πŸ’₯ so much More than just a watch it’s the people behind the Watch that’s MAGIC (nt)

February 6 2018, 8:49 PM 

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

http://hammer.swda.org.au/

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index