<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

new name

February 8 2018 at 12:25 PM
Mr6T6  (Login mr6t6)
from IP address 188.203.76.166

Hi friends,

I just created a new login, my name was too obvious with the result that too many post are connected on the www, I like to keep things more private from now on. When living in India I never bothered, now back in Europe it looks like a different game, what are your experiences?

Here a pic of my latest combo:

[linked image]

Have a great day!

Ferry

Panerai Enthusiast with a few pams in the house and too many straps

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anono Mouse
(Login auto90)
Paneristi

Verry Smart

February 8 2018, 1:35 PM 

Good idea "New Name". Now nobody will no who you are. Good job Ferry...er I mean New Name! Nice 372!

Respond to this message   
Mr6T6
(Login mr6t6)

Shhhh ;-)

February 8 2018, 1:47 PM 

Auto90, Mr6T6 calling! hahahahaha!

Thanks for the compliment, a 372 is indeed nice both in showroom condition as well as in the beat-up condition!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
CF
(Login stronzix)
Paneristi

I like them both....

February 8 2018, 2:39 PM 

the new alias, and the new combo. Welcome back to the motherland... I am a European also... living the State, but sadly, there is no chance for me to move back sad.gif -- At least for now.

Respond to this message   
Mr6T6
(Login mr6t6)

Thank you thank you

February 8 2018, 6:08 PM 

Well, the motherland has changed over the last 13 years.

Currently on the hunt for a challenging job, after that mission is completed the family will come to the motherland as well.

What I found out is that it is better to return without a passport than with an EU passport as completely nothing is available for you, authorities can't even help you out advising you on registrations, etc... unlike other countries where they welcome people to return, The Netherlands is not one of them for sure, so if you plan to come back, be prepared in advance.

What I missed was walking the streets again, go to the forest or beach, just be outside, in India that was something not advisable because of the more than serious pollution plus there are no sidewalks, forest not within half a day drive from the city and 3 hours flight away from a beach. I remember the warning I got before going to Singapore for PDay in 2015 that the PM2.5 value was at 150 and the city was in panic, for me it sounded like going to a spa as at that time the PM2.5 value was in Delhi over 350, compared to what it gets now around October that is harmless, they hit 1000 nowadays, crazy!

Yes it does rain here in the Netherlands frequently, for that men created the umbrella. In the end the simple things in life get a significant meaning over time. We decided to move back as now our daughter is at 13 still very much able to move to a Dutch school and keep her away from the serious pollution, plus we should still be able to pick up life again here, the economy is picking up.

Best regards, Ferry

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

DesmoFan
(Login DesmoFan)
Paneristi

Great combo Mr6T6

February 8 2018, 4:32 PM 

Always love to see some tail on a 372

Respond to this message   
Mr6T6
(Login mr6t6)

372 can have both

February 8 2018, 6:09 PM 

I like a 372 with both a long tail as a leisure look and a shorter tail when under a suit, and with a 372 it works really well

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Stephen Dumperth
(Select Login sdumperth)
Paneristi

Great to see you posting!

February 9 2018, 6:38 PM 

Much better than that stupid app that everybody likes to post on.
Love the combo!
[linked image]

🀘🏼😝🀘🏼. 🀘🏼😝🀘🏼 . 🀘🏼😝🀘🏼[linked image]🀘🏼😝🀘🏼 . 🀘🏼😝🀘🏼 .🀘🏼😝🀘🏼

Respond to this message   
Mr6T6
(Login mr6t6)

Thanks!

February 9 2018, 10:41 PM 

Hi Stephen, I will post images here more often again!

Have a nice weekend!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index