<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Panerai 733 anyone?

March 6 2018 at 3:27 PM
Sage   (Login salbenali)
from IP address

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum but a regular on other forums but wanted to see what kind responses I get from you guys.

I've been pondering on a 372. However, my local boutique called today and told me they have in stock a 50 piece limited edition 733. I've never heard of this reference and have not seen it in person yet. Apparently, this reference is limited to the middle east only.

Quick search online rendered a very nice flat blue dial in a 44mm titanium case. The watch comes with a titanium bracelet and a dark blue leather strap.

Not sure if I am allowed to disclose prices here but the price is slightly above a new 372. They are offering no discount whatsoever.

Now I know we don't buy watches as investments but it is always good to know that the watch you bought will hold its value. I know that Panerai does not hold value like Rolex, but given the limited edition factor will I lose a lot on the pre-owned market should I decide to let it go later on?

Any and all thoughts are welcome!

Respond to this message   
(Login mlcdmd)

its a stunner from the pics

March 6 2018, 6:17 PM 

panerai blue dials are a hot item lately.

but this is the big decision for you - classic, historical, DNA of 372 versus super mod, titanium on bracelet?

i think most here would say 372 if it'll be your first or only cause it's got more of the look and feel.

also pre-owned 372 may be worth a look.

not sure what the 733 goes for or what the market will be, i would maybe call some other boutiques to see if they all have them or if there's a waiting list - that might help you gauge interest and potential resale.

either way though, you can't really choose wrong here.

Mike...NYC. My collection so far is a 312 and some cool straps.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index