<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

PAM360 Destro?.......

March 10 2018 at 10:02 AM

Rapers  (Login rapers)
from IP address

I just came across this - old news to some, maybe, but new to me........

Do we know who turned the dial round? Was it one of us?

Actually interesting to note that Chrono24 speaks of a run of 200 when the serial number on the back clearly shows M???/300!

Respond to this message   
(Login mlcdmd)

I wonder if that's ”reversible”?

March 10 2018, 6:45 PM 

As in, did the dial have to be irreparably modified to accomplish the switch to left hand drive?

Wonder if it's gonna limit the seller's Target audience. I think most people here wild want original configuration, or at least the option to revert to it.

Mike...NYC. My collection so far is a 312 and some cool straps.

Respond to this message   

(Login ThunderDownUnder)
High Heid Yin

I think (?) the dial feet would have been removed to accommodate a Destro Flip (nt)

March 11 2018, 6:51 AM 

From my "Heart of Hearts", for any Help, Support or Simply "Spreading" the WORD ..........

!!!!!!!! Thank You So MUCH !!!!!!!!

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEND A HAND ANYWAY YOU CAN happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

"If I can encourage one person with a disability to be active and live well, and if I can tell them about a product or service that will help them achieve that, then thats a great day for me".

So much MORE than just a Watch wink.gif

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS wink.gifwink.gif

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP wink.gif
[linked image][linked image] Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer happy.gifsad.gif
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Respond to this message   

(Login rapers)

So it wasn't you who did the flip? nt

March 11 2018, 4:01 PM 

Respond to this message   
(Login stockae92)

it should be reversible

March 12 2018, 10:42 PM 

even if the dial feet are cut, you are can still rotate the dial back to its original position, and secure it with dial tape.

just don't remove the dial and look at the back side happy.gif

Respond to this message   
(Login btocamelo)

Fairly sure it is reversible to its original orientation ....

March 10 2018, 9:12 PM 

Respond to this message   

Walt Nicholson
(Login waltnich)

I'd think Bruce would know . . . (nt)

March 11 2018, 6:26 PM 

Walt . . . [linked image]
Paneristi: "a non reversible pathology that only gets worse with time"

Respond to this message   

(Login rapers)

How are you, Walt? Aeons since we last saw you.......

March 11 2018, 6:53 PM 

My abiding memory of you is in Eng Tay's studio in NYC in 2010 blindfolded and trying to bash the hell out of a pinata! How have you been? More to the point, what's in your collection these days?

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index