<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: OEM 24mm black gator and black calf

April 20 2017 at 3:57 PM
Nick  (Login nicktan182)
Paneristi
from IP address 116.86.34.192

Hi I have up for sale 2 OEM straps, one is a brand new never used 24/22 Black gator with ecru stitch, the other is a slightly used 24/22 black calf with beige stitch, both straps in 125/75 length.

Originally bought the gator from another member here for my 312 but i had the opportunity to purchase the 1312 so i sold the 312 away, hence i no longer need this gator strap. Still unused and unmounted.

As for the calf strap, it was lightly used in rotation with some other straps on my 44mm pams but I prefer my other straps so this one has to go. it is lightly used, strap is slightly bent as you would expect from normal use. Only thing is there is a slight crack in one of the holes (picture attached), probably happened when i flexed/bent the strap too much while wearing it. Other than the strap is in excellent condition, i would rate it at 90%, plenty of life left and deserving to be worn instead of sitting in my watch box.

Asking for 200usd for the gator, and 160usd for the calf (taking into account the crack). Prices including worldwide shipping. Please feel free to let me know if you need any more pics of the strap. you can contact me at nicholasmxtan@gmail.com, straps are located in Singapore. thanks for looking!

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nick
(Login nicktan182)
Paneristi