<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: RARE Collectible Panerai Brochures & Booklets 1996 Daylight Slytech REDUCED!

May 17 2017 at 10:02 PM
Derik Quinn  (Login Alfasin)
Paneristi
from IP address 4.15.123.194

Have sold off most of my vintage Panera watches, so figured I'd let go of a few collectible brochures and booklets I've been holding onto. All in great shape and sold as a package. Most notable of the bunch in my opinion are:

[linked image]

- 1994 Company Profile. Super rare and in excellent condition. I had at the binding expertly repaired, it's essentially in near mint condition. Great early Panera pictures, a true collectible for any vintage Panerai enthusiast. Extremely difficult to source one this old.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

- 1996 Daylight Slytech brochure with inserts. I've never seen another one for sale aside from this one. Purchased a few years back on this forum, it's in excellent condition and 100% genuine. Ultra rare due to Sylvester Stallone not officially authorizing the release of the brochure. Hard to even put a price on something so rare.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

- The infamous 1950 8 Day Angelus Calibre 240. Produced in limited quantities and my understanding not a lot of them available. In great shape.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Other misc brochures from the early 2000's. Selling for a REDUCED price of $425 shipped CONUS. Payment via Paypal. Don't miss out! The Slytech alone is probably worth what I'm asking. Thanks for looking. Plenty of references.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Derik Quinn
(Login Alfasin)
Paneristi

$275???

May 20 2017, 11:52 PM 

Respond to this message   
Laurent
(Login Pam009T)
Paneristi

Inrerested