<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

OEM 24/22 Straps for sale

October 27 2017 at 1:42 PM
Chris  (Login chizchiz)
Paneristi
from IP address 65.125.149.70

Long time watcher and buyer, first time seller! I recently purchased a green dot 233 and went a bit overboard on the straps, so gonna catch and release two of the amazing OEM straps that I picked up and just can't justify holding on to.

First up is a OEM CALF MONTE CARLO, GOLD, TONE ON TONE, 24/22 MM STANDARD
Retails for $220, hard to find, will sell for $200 including shipping to cont US.
I purchased my watch used from and AD, and while the stock leather strap was gone, they gave me this new one instead. I never wore it, but it does appear that it might have been tried on once in the shop (prior to my purchase) if you closely examine the 4th hole. Appears essentially new though.

Secone is a OEM ALLIGATOR, DARK BLUE, ANTHRACITE, 24/22 MM STANDARD
Retails for $360, also hard to find, will sell for $330 including shipping.
This is 100% new and unworn. I purchased along with another strap here on P from another member a few weeks ago but ended up finding a black gator that I liked even more.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional pictures. I am a new poster here, but have feedback on Ebay, etc and happy to do paypal at buyers expense. Thanks for looking!

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chris
(Login chizchiz)
Paneristi

Contact Info

October 27 2017, 2:25 PM 

Forgot to include my contact info. If you have interest or questions I can be emailed at cmchism @ gmail.com or text at 425-273-4855

Respond to this message   
Chris
(Login chizchiz)
Paneristi

NEW PICS

November 2 2017, 5:08 PM 

Respond to this message   
Chris
(Login chizchiz)
Paneristi

SOLD

November 20 2017, 4:28 PM