<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Panerai Black Coramid Velcro Dive Strap - 24mm

November 10 2017 at 5:23 PM

Kevin Noschang  (Login KVNNSCHNG)
Paneristi
from IP address 204.14.236.153

For your consideration is my excellent condition (used 3 - 4 times) Panerai Black Coramid Velcro Dive Strap in 24mm.

I would rate the strap at 98% condition-wise and was never used for diving (i.e. pool or ocean).

yei70vW.jpg

19qXs3s.jpg

Price: $200.00 USD NET Shipped via PayPal (OBRO)

Payment: PayPal.

Shipping: Shipping in the continental USA only.

Returns: I am not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Panerai or not significantly as described in the listing (including the photos).

Contact: Feel free to PM me, email me at kevin.noschang@gmail.com or call / text me at 317.270.4130

References: I have a 100% positive buying / selling / trading references on Paneristi / WUS / Rolex Forums / Etc. under the username KVNNSCHNG and on EBay under the username Kevinn09 so feel free to check them out. Additional references available upon request.
Note: I am an independent watch enthusiast and I’m not affiliated with Panerai in anyway. All my watches comes from various dealers/enthusiasts here in the USA and all over the world. All my items are guaranteed 100% authentic and will stand by their authenticity or your money back.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Kevin Noschang
(Login KVNNSCHNG)
Paneristi

Price Reduction

November 13 2017, 3:38 PM 

Price reduced to $175.00 USD via PayPal (Shipping included).

Thank you for the consideration!

-Kevin Noschang (KVNNSCHNG)

Respond to this message   

Kevin Noschang
(Login KVNNSCHNG)
Paneristi

Sold!

November 14 2017, 6:33 PM 

Sold!... Thank you David and Paneristi!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index