Return to Index  

A Look At Tomorrow for Friday, Dec. 2nd

December 1 2011 at 2:07 PM

Pat  (Premier Login Mrs.B.)
Forum Owner

HST Spa - Part 1: Rafe is waiting for Sami. She comes out in a robe. He asks how the massage was. Fine. He thinks she is still tense. Kate walks in. Sami thanks Rafe for this treat. Rafe says after this rough week, I thought you could use a little break. Madison walks up - A little break, huh? I've been calling you all afternoon. I thought something terrible happened but I guess not, you're just taking a break. Sami can explain. Madison would love to hear why she's here instead of at work. Kate pretends to be on a call as she eavesdrops. Sami says the last few weeks have been hard ... Madison understands that which is why she's been nothing but supportive. I gave you time off; we used company hours to look for your son. Sami knows and she really appreciates that. Madison - I'm not going to let you take advantage of me. Sami isn't trying to do that. She brought the file, no one was around, she worked for a few hours and then decided to take a lunch break. Madison - After having 5 days off you eat a tuna sandwich at your desk. What you don't do is patronize the one salon in town that features Countess W products. Rafe tells Madison this is his fault. I got Sami the massage as a gift and frankly I was more concerned with my wife's well-being then the products that they carry. Madison - I've been concerned with Sami's well-being too. That's why I put up with your constant tardiness and your inexplicable need to butt into my personal life. I'm concerned right now that this job is just too much for you and I've overestimated your potential. Sami - You haven't. Madison - Supporting the competition in any way will not be tolerated. I won't put up with it.

Roman lets himself into Quinn's office. After some exchanged barbs Roman tells Quinn they need to get some things straight. Salem is my town and I love it a lot and I intend to keep it safe which means watching you day and night. You know it is a damn shame we didn't put you behind bars when we had the chance. Quinn - Too late. You didn't and here I am back in Salem despite your so called ultimatum. So why aren't you reading me my rights? Roman - You know why. When I saw you were back in Salem I couldn't wait to put your sorry butt back in jail but out of nowhere, word comes from above that you're untouchable. Quinn - You're lucky I'm a law biding citizen and that I don't file suit for false arrest. Roman - We'll do it your way. We'll let the past be the past but there will be future and we know what that future holds for you. And when you do screw up, I'll be right there with my gun and my handcuffs. Quinn senses a lot of aggression - he's seeing a wonderful therapist if he'd like a referral. Roman - I doubt there's enough therapy in the world to fix you Quinn. Quinn - Don't let my therapist hear you say that. Actually I think you might know her, Dr. Marlena Evans.

Maggie's house - Part 1: Chad and Sonny are at the stove cooking. Sonny thinks they should throw in the towel and order takeout. Chad says no, the meal is going to be a huge success and the ladies are going to be thoroughly romanced. Sonny - What's in it for me? Chad - Some browned pork chops and the pleasure of my company. Sonny - Again, what's in it for me? Chad - Ah, just shut up and stir. Melanie, Gabi and Abigail (wearing that stupid toque of Austin's) are at the table. Neither Abigail or Melanie think this meal is going to be very good. Mel adds - Luckily my Grandma Maggie left us coupons for pizza. They finally notice that Gabi is very quiet. Will comes in at that moment. Gabi gets up and faces him. She was beginning to think he wasn't coming. Will wonders what that smell is. Melanie - That's the boys cooking. Will told them to wait for him. He tells Gabi - Don't worry - I'll save the day. He joins the guys by the stove. Chad asks Will where he's been. Will was checking out an apartment. Gabi and I are thinking of moving in together. Sonny thinks that is great; he congratulates Will. Chad asks if he's crazy. Kiss your freedom goodbye; life's over. Will - Shut up. It's going to be great. Abby tells Gabi to talk to them. Gabi tells them that Will wants them to move in together. She tells him about the romantic afternoon Will planned and he promised to be a better boyfriend. She started to fall for it - to believe he really wanted them to be closer. Than they started kissing and he pulled away just like every other time. I realised that no matter what he says or does, I'm afraid it's always going to be the same. I told him I need time to think. I don't even know if I can take it anymore. Mel asks Gabi is she's talked to him about the physical stuff. Gabi - A little. He says he's uncomfortable being together in his mom's house. There are times we've been alone but it doesn't make any difference; he still doesn't want to touch me. Mel - Maybe he's shy. Gabi scoffs - Have you ever met a guy that shys away from sex? Exactly. He says he wants me to feel respected but I'd feel more respected if he wanted to be with me once in a while. Mel thinks she should talk to Will and tell him how she feels. Gabi - I've tried so many times. He's in complete denial. Chad thinks they should tell the girls about the website shutting down; they were there from the beginning. Will says he did tell Gabi today but yeah, we should tell Melanie and Abigail. I have to tell you that earlier today I thought someone was following me but then I realised half the U is out shopping for apartments for the spring term so I kept seeing the same people everywhere I went. Chad - So it's all good, right? Will - Yeah, I hope so. Sonny asks Will when the big move is. He doesn't know because Gabi hasn't signed on 100% yet but he plans on convincing her tonight. Sonny suggests he talk to her before they serve this food.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Austin tells Carrie that John pled guilty, what else is there for her to do to help him. Carrie has to try. She couldn't sleep at night if she didn't do everything possible. Austin has looked over that evidence so many times, it's just not there. Carrie tells him what Rafe discovered about the picture of John in Paris. Austin says that's funny - he and Rafe looked at that picture too and Rafe didn't find anything like that. He is off the case, right? Carrie hasn't had a chance to tell him yet but she asked Rafe to stay on and he said yes. Isn't that great? Austin - So you and Rafe are working on John's case for free? Carrie states the obvious - You're upset about this. He reminds her that she was shot at in this very pub. It's dangerous. Carrie - So an innocent man, the man who practically raised me, should stay in jail because it's too dangerous to have a reasonable defence? Austin argues that she gave him that but John wiped his hands of it and said no thanks. Carrie thought Austin believed in his innocence. He does but he also promised John he'd take care of his family, especially you. There's no coming back from a guilty plea. Carrie - There's still a civil case pending and Marlena could lose everything. If I can prove he's innocent, I can get his conviction overturned and I will not stop until that happens. You're not going to continue to give me a hard time about this, are you? Austin - No, I'm not. You do what you want Carrie just like you always do. Carrie doesn't want him to be upset about this. Austin doesn't want to fight with her. If you want to continue on as John's attorney, I am going to support you 100%. Because I want you to be happy and I know you won't be happy unless you're out there fighting with all you've got. Carrie thanks him for understanding. She apologises for snapping at him. Austin says no need. He suggests a night out on the town out of that hotel room. Carrie can't wait until they can get a place of their own again. Austin - After John's civil suit is over ... Carrie - You mean after I succeed in getting John's conviction overturned. Austin - Absolutely! After John is free and this case is finally closed, do you want to go back to Zurich or do you want to stay here in Salem?

HST Spa - Part 2: Roman suggests that it would be a real good idea for him to stay away from Marlena. Quinn - Are you jealous that I get to spend more time with the very beautiful Dr. Evans than you do? You've got nothing to worry about. My relationship with Marlena is strictly professional ... for now. Roman grabs him - You harm her, I kill you. Quinn - I'd like to see you try. Roman - You cross me or anyone I know I won't be pleasantly asking you to leave ... he makes a threat but I couldn't understand what he was saying. He lightly slaps Quinn's face and tells him to have a nice day and then he leaves.

Madison - What if someone from the press had shown up? What if someone had snapped a picture of Mad World's junior executive all lathered up in Countess W product? One picture and you could have ruined everything I've worked for. Kate smiles and gloats. Rafe - If Sami uses a competitor's bubble bath on our kids, is that going to ruin your life too? Madison - Whatever Sami wants to do in her free time at home is up to her but when she's on the clock working for me, no. I went out on a limb to hire you Sami despite your lack of experience because I thought you were different. I thought you were a really hard worker. Sami says she is and promises she will make up for this. I will do anything, work overtime, work weekends - whatever you need. Madison - Good. We'll have a long talk about it tomorrow that is if you can trouble yourself to show up. I'll be there. She leaves. Rafe - Why didn't you tell me your boss was such a witch? Sami - She's not, she's right. Rafe - What's going on because the Sami I know would not let anyone talk to her that way. Sami - Nothing is going on. Rafe - Something's bothering you and I want to know what it is.

Maggie's house - Part 2: Chad with Sonny is telling Mel and Abby that there was nothing else they could do. If they kept the site up they could potentially be in a lot of trouble. It's not worth the risk. Abby is sorry to hear that - they put so much work into it. Sonny hints that they have a new plan that they're working on. Mel in the meantime we have good friends, good food ... uh warm food, what else do we need. Chad - Dinner rolls. He's going to run out and get them. Abby tells him to stay and cook, she'll go out and get them. Mel, Chad and Sonny go to the other room to get serving dishes leaving Will and Gabi alone. Will asks if they can talk. I know that I messed up a great thing earlier today but I'm confident we can make this work. I can make you happy; I know that I can. Gabi just needs some time to think. Will knows and he's not trying to rush her but before he got here, he checked out this really great apartment. One bedroom, one bath, 1/2 m away from campus. The landlord just called me and said it's ours if we want it. So I was thinking that after dinner we could swing by and check it out. What do you say? Gabi - What? No!

Brady Pub - Part 2: Carrie says there are a lot of things to think about - work for one. Austin - Right. We both love our jobs in Zurich but I did get that offer from Salem U and I've been thinking about it a lot. When I did that mentorship program back when I used to teach I really felt like I was making a difference. I know that it would be challenging for sure. Carrie - You'd be great. Carrie - Then there's friends and family here. Austin - Right, point for Zurich. Carrie laughs. Austin - This has been home for a huge part of our lives; in a way it always will be. Carrie - Then there's the life we created in Zurich. I miss our house, our friends, the world's best hot chocolate ... I'm torn. What do you think? Where do you see us spending the rest of our lives? Abby stands there grinning wearing that stupid cap. Austin - Carrie, to me home is wherever you are. Carrie - Come on, you have to be leaning one way or the other. If it was up to him they'd be living on a beach in Hawaii so he's going to defer to her on this one. Carrie - Okay, then I would have to say Salem. Austin asks if she's sure. Abigail eavesdrops as Carrie replies - Deep down I feel more comfortable here. So what do you think? Austin thinks it's a great idea; we stay in Salem.

HST Spa - Part 3: Kate confronts Roman outside Quinn's office. You're the one - I was just sitting here for 20 minutes waiting for my meeting with Quinn. Roman asks why she's meeting with Quinn. Kate - Business. What about you? Roman - Same. Kate tells him he just missed Sami. She was here sampling my products even though she works for one of my biggest rivals. I guess she couldn't help herself, not that I blame her. Roman - So you teamed up with Quinn. Kate - Yes, I need a strong base in Salem. Roman - Word of advice ... get out as fast as you can. Quinn is more dangerous than you think he is. Kate thinks he's forgetting who he's talking to. I'm Kate DiMera now. I'm not afraid of anything. Roman - Again, please be careful.

Maggie's house - Part 3: Will guesses he's moving a little bit fast. Gabi - A little bit? You checked out an apartment before I gave you an answer. Will - I'm sorry. I'm excited. I want to put a key on this key chain. I know you're carrying it around and I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't think that's what you wanted. Gabi - A part of me does but ... Will - I know I pushed you away earlier and I'm so sorry. But when we have our own place and we can be alone and we have our own space, things are going to be different. Gabi - What if they're not? Don't be upset. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just very confused right now. Will - I'm confused too. I thought this was what you wanted. I thought you wanted to be closer. Gabi - I do but I want to be in love and happy in our first apartment but you have to understand that there are issues in our relationship that make it really hard for me to imagine that right now. Will - Okay, then tell me what you want me to do. Tell me what you want me to change and I will do it. Gabi - You know what I want Will. Will - Why does everything have to be about sex? Why? I'm sorry that I want to be respectful and treat you like a human being and not just a piece of meat. Gabi - I want you to treat me like your girlfriend. I want you to want me. Will - Whatever you have to tell yourself. Gabi - Are you serious right now? It's not even about sex. I don't think I can be with someone that just flies off the handle over the littlest thing. You're just all over the place lately. Will - I'm sorry I'm not perfect like you are. Gabi - I don't want you to be perfect. I want you to be in this relationship for the right reasons. Will - What does that mean? Gabi - It means I don't think moving in together is a good idea. My answer is no.

Rafe & Sami's loft: Rafe and Sami come home. Sami doesn't want to screw up this job. Rafe tells her she won't. Sami - And I wish I knew what the hell was going on with Will. Rafe - He hasn't been himself ever since Johnny went missing. He's so angry. Sami - He's not mad at the world in general, he's angry at me. Rafe - You know what that's about? No. Rafe says they'll talk to him together and figure it out. He knows she has a lot on her plate right now with Will and her job but there's something he really needs to talk to her about. It might not be the best time with money being a little tight, but I talked to Carrie and I told her I would continue helping her with John's case pro bono. Sami - It's okay. Rafe - It is? Sami - I already knew. Carrie told me. She thought you were going to tell me yourself. Rafe - You're not going to yell at me; tell me it's a terrible idea? Sami - No, it's okay. Rafe - Is everything alright? Are we okay? Sami hugs him - Of course we're okay. I love you so much. Rafe I love you too. There's something going on in that head of yours and I can't quite figure it out. Sami - Neither can I. Rafe - Okay. You're sure we're okay. You're not still upset with me for Johnny's disappearance? Sami - No! No, I am not. I can't believe I talked to you like that. I can't believe I blamed you. I hate myself for what I said. I wish I could take it back. I would do anything ... Rafe - It's okay. Whatever it is that's going on in there I just want you to know that you can tell me. You're sure that I didn't upset you? Sami - No you didn't. I love you so much and I just want you to know that I'm going to make up for ... Rafe - Make up for what? Sami - I got it - let's renew our wedding vows. Rafe - You're asking me to remarry you? Yes. Rafe - Aren't people supposed to do that after a big anniversary, like 10 years. Sami says who cares. Besides we've been through more than most people married 50 years. Please say yes. I need this. I need to say that you're the only man for me. Rafe already knows that. Sami wants to say that in front of their friends and family - they weren't there for their wedding. We should celebrate with them - they should witness along with the whole world me telling you how much I love you. If you don't want to I understand. Rafe - Marrying you the first time was the happiest moment of my life. I'd be honoured to do it again. They kiss.

Maggie's house - Part 4: Gabi hands him the key chain. He tells her he was just trying to make her happy. Gabi - No, you're trying to make us something that we're just not. You have to acknowledge there's deeper issues in this relationship and moving in together and ignoring them is not going to make them better. Will - I don't see you trying to make things better. Gabi - Excuse me? You don't think I'm trying? I have read dating books, I've asked my friends, I've even thrown myself at you more than once and you still back off every time I touch you. So tell me what's really going on because I've spent so much time trying to figure out what it is that's wrong with me and it's not me. It's not. Will - I know. It's not you. Tell me what I can do to fix this? I promise I will fix this. Tell me what I need to do. Gabi - I think we should take a break. Will - No, no ... I'm not taking a break. No, that's not the answer. Giving up is not the answer. Okay, I'm not taking a break. We're not taking a break. Gabi - I just need some time okay. She picks up her coat and purse. Will - You're leaving? Okay, fine but you know what ... call this what it is, okay. You don't want time to think, you want to break up with me. Gabi - You're right. I'm sorry, but it's over. Will knocks everything off the table screaming NO NO!

Brady Pub - Part 3: Austin and Carrie hug. Carrie is so excited. I'll call a realtor in the morning and we can get out of that godforsaken hotel room. Austin is going to call the University and accept the teaching position for the new semester. Abigail is sorry to interrupt - did I just hear you say you were staying in Salem? Austin says yes. Abby - I'm so happy to be home; I'm sure you guys are going to be too. Abby hugs Carrie - I haven't talked to you since you've been back. Carrie says she's been working like crazy. She tells Abby - You're all grownup. Abby tells Carrie she looks amazing. She notices Abigails hat - I love that hat. You have a hat like that Austin. Austin says that is his hat. He ran into Abby the other night and he attempted to rescue her from the bitter cold. I told her to keep it - it looks a lot better on her than it does on me. Carrie - We won't need our heavy winter gear now that we're staying this side of the Alps. Abby tells them it was nice to see them - she has to grab some rolls for dinner. Carrie is so happy. We get to run into old friends all the time. This is great. And Abigail - the last time I saw her she was about 10. She's turned into a beautiful young woman. Austin - Yeah, she really has.

HTS Outdoor Cafe: Madison is at a table working away when Roman walks up. He excuses himself. I just wanted to introduce myself, you are Madison James, right? Madison shakes his hand - Yes, and you are? Roman Brady. Police Commissioner and Sami's dad. Madison - You're not here to arrest me, are you? Roman - Why would you say that? Madison - Sami and I had a .... nothing ... is there something I can do for you? No, I know you're new to Salem so I wanted to say welcome and offer you some friendly advice. Madison - Advice, about what? Roman - About your competition. I'm sure you know just how aggressive Kate can be but I think you should be aware that Kate is not really who you should worry about. If I were you, I would be very, very careful to stay clear of her husband, Stefano DiMera. Madison is well aware of Stefano DiMera's reputation and he doesn't scare her one bit. I'm not a threat to him. Roman - No, but you're a threat to his wife and that puts you in a vulnerable position. All I'm saying is keep your eye out. Madison - I always do. I have so much work to do, so if you'll excuse me ... Roman - Just one more thing and then I swear I'll get out of your hair. Miss James, you might like playing with the big dogs but keep in mind, others in your company may not want that risk. Madison - If you're talking about Sami she can take care of herself; I promise you. Roman - Maybe so but she's got 4 kids at home that don't need her mommy to cross hairs with the DiMera's. Madison - But that's Sami's decision to make, not mine. Roman - Just keep her safe, that's all I'm asking. Madison - You have nothing to worry about. I have Kate DiMera right where I want her.

HST Spa - Part 4: Quinn apologises to Kate for keeping her waiting. Her friend Roman Brady tried to run him out of Salem again. Kate is glad he did. While you were detained, I witnessed something that might be of benefit to us. Quinn - Not only are you devious, you have the most seductive smile. Kate - Need I remind you whom I'm married to? Quinn - What's the plan? Kate - If I can pull this off, no one will ever hear of Madison James again. It will be as if Mad World never existed.

Last segment - Musical Montage: Kate and Quinn smiling and shaking hands. Roman shaking Madison's hand again before leaving. Abigail watching Carrie and Austin with their heads together checking out their laptop and smiling and laughing; Abby finally leaves. Sami and Rafe having a glass of champagne and then kissing. Rafe getting up to get more champagne; Sami looking a a picture of her and Rafe and feeling guilty. Will continuing to rant and cry as he continues knocking stuff off counters ... Gabi cries. Sonny and Chad rushing in and grabbing Will before he can do more damage and Melanie rushing to Gabi's side. Will completely breaks down.

Preview: Marlena to Nicole - I hope you're prepared for what's coming towards you. John getting up and knocking something off a desk and raising his fist to EJ - Carrie rushing into the room - Stop it, both of you. Hope pulling out a folder piece of paper from an ornmanent - Bo ...

Respond to this message   
Responses