Return to Index  

A Look At Tomorrow for Tuesday, May 8th

May 7 2012 at 1:35 PM

Pat  (Premier Login Mrs.B.)
Forum Owner

Brady Pub - Part 1: Brady & Madison come in just as Roman is telling the other's 'I'm sorry, they didn't make it. They're all gone.' Brady - What are you talking about? Who? Roman - There was an explosion. Shane - Your father, Marlena ... Kayla - Rafe and Carrie, Bo and Hope. Roman - I'm so sorry Brady. Will - I'm sorry. There's a mistake probably, right? He overturns a table. Lucas holds him back - Come on. You're not going to help anything ... relax. Brady - You better get your facts straight because that's not the case. I met with my father this morning Roman, he's fine. Roman - We were there Brady. It's true. Gabi rushes in. Please, I heard there was an explosion. Is my brother, Rafe, is he ... Nicole comes in as Roman is replying - He's gone Gabi. Gabi - No. Nicole - Rafe's dead? She clutches her stomach. Kayla rushes over and helps her to a seat. Will takes over comforting a sobbing Gabi from Roman. I'm sorry. Austin cries - Something's wrong. There has to be some kind of mistake. There's no reason for Carrie to be down there. She was coming home to me. I was going to give her the scrapbook. Billie - I know. Austin - My God Billie, how are you going to tell Chelsea about Bo. Billie - I don't know. Roman holds a weeping Sami - I'm so sorry. Sami - Daddy, how could you let this happen? How could you let them die? Kayla - Sami, that's not fair. Sami still holds Roman but tells him it's his fault. Lucas comes forward but Roman holds his hand up to stop him. Sami - Daddy, you're the police commissioner. You told them they'd be safe and now they're dead. Shane - Sami, Sami, come on. Your dad had no way of knowing they were walking into a trap. He did everything humanly possible to save them. Sami continues railing - Daddy, they trusted you. They were counting on you. Brady - Sami, I'm just as upset as you are. It was not his fault. Sami screams - Then whose fault was it! I'm never going to see my mother again, my sister, my husband, they're all dead. Will - That's rich, Mom. Let's see the tears for Rafe, the man whose heart that you broke into a million pieces. Lucas - That's enough Will. Will - I just want to know where she gets off blaming grandpa when she's the one who should be feeling guilty. Roman - Will, she's your mother. Will - Is that it? Is that why you can act like you're the only person in the room that lost somebody. He screams - Is that why you can treat Grandma Marlena like crap? Is that why you cheated on Rafe? Lucas snaps - That's enough. Back off. Will yells - I won't Dad. You need to know who she really is.

HTS - Part 1: Kate approaches a waiter and tells them her name is Kate Roberts. I'm meeting some people here for a business dinner. The girl asks if she's certain. We're closed for a private party this evening. Kate recalls the last private dinner she attended there with Stefano when he dumped her. Ian approaches and asks the girl if everything is ready. Kate asks what he's doing here. Ian - We're having a private party. I hope you don't mind. I wanted to surprise my lady with a romantic evening. Kate scowls - How could you do that? This is the exact spot that Stefano picked to tell me I was out of his life. He kicked me to the curb right here. Ian - I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry. I apologise; I had no idea. Kate - No don't, you had no way of knowing. Stefano is a world class bastard who revels in people's pain. Of course you're nothing like that. Ian - Stefano and I are nothing alike. I wouldn't hurt you for the world. Let's go some other place where you won't be reminded of him. Kate - No. I'm fine. You went through all this trouble. I'm not going to let Stefano ruin my evening or my life. They sit down. The waiter pours them champagne. Ian thinks they should toast her freedom; getting away from that monster that you called a husband. Kate doesn't join in. He's such a vindictive man and I betrayed him with you. He never forgets. He never forgives. Ian - Then he and I do have something in common because neither do I.

Hand in hand, Jack & Jen head towards the couch. Jack - We should do that more often. Jen - Chez Rouge? I'm in. They kiss. A very upset Abby rushes up - Mom, Dad, I was trying to call you. Jen - We had our cell phones off. Jack - What's wrong? Abby - Aunt Maggie called the house. Something terrible happened. Jen - What did Aunt Maggie say? What's wrong? Abby - Aunt Maggie called the house and she was talking so fast I couldn't understand her at first. Then she was crying and she was ... she said there was an exlosion. Jack - Where? Abby - I don't know. Some cabin outside of town. She cries - Mom, Uncle Bo and Aunt Hope were inside. Jen - What! What did she say? Were they taken to the hospital? What did she say? Abby - No. They were inside. They were at this cabin. They didn't go to a hospital. They're dead. Jen - No baby, that is not true. You just said you didn't understand what she said. It's not true. They hug and cry.

Chad's room - Part 1: Chad is in bed flipping through a magazine when Mel joins him and suggests reading that at a later time. She kisses him. Chad's sorry but ... Mel tells him it's okay. Gabi's not here. It's not about that. Mel surmises it's something about Lexie. Yeah, I'm sorry. Mel - Don't be sorry. She's your sister and you love her and I hate that this is happening. I wish there was something I can do. Chad - You are; just by being here. Mel brings him black herbal tea to help him sleep. He thanks her but he wants to stay awake until Gabi calls. Mel - Did she say why Commissioner Brady needed to talk to her? Chad - No, but I'll probably hear all about it when she calls for a ride. Hopefully I can stay awake. Mel suggests playing PlayStation. Chad has a better idea. You're kind of hard to resist right now. They kiss.

DiMera mansion: - Part 1: Stefano flashes back to when he was a child and his father told him 'My time is done. It is up to you to continue, I can not. I need you to find the Anastasia egg and get (not exact wording) what is hidden inside. The future of our family depends on it my son. Young Stefano - Papa, I don't understand. What's inside the egg that's so important. His father dies. Young Stefano grabs his hand - No, Father. Please. Father. Please. EJ comes in - Father, what in God's name have you done! Stefano - What exactly have I done? EJ - How dare you even ask. John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie ... they're all dead. Stefano - What? EJ - They were hiding in a safehouse from you! A bomb exploded and it killed all of them. Stefano - If this is some kind of a ploy because you want to get even with me ... EJ - What I don't understand is why. You played this stupid game for years. I thought it was about winning and losing; who made the next move. I never thought you'd end it like this. Stefano mutters - Oh my God in heaven; I didn't mean for this to happen. EJ - So you admit it. You killed them.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Will approaches him mother. Hey mom, I don't think anyone is buying the act. Austin rushes over and pulls Will aside. Will screams at him - Why? You know what she did to Carrie. Austin - They are sisters and this isn't about you! Nobody loved your mother like Carrie did and regardless of what you think, your mother loves Carrie. Will - I'm sorry. Austin - Cut your mother some slack. Lucas tells Sami - He didn't mean it. He's just out of his mind with grief. Sami - He did mean it. He meant every word. Billie goes to Roman and Shane - Can you tell me what happened. Roman - Well, we just started the investigation. There was a credible threat against Bo and Hope, John and Marlena. Billie - Stefano of course. Roman - We don't have proof but yes. Shane - That's one of the reasons I'm back in town. Roman - We arranged to put them in protective custody. Rafe was just helping out with the investigation. Austin comes over - I know why Rafe was there. You tell me right now, why was my wife there? Roman - She was just pitchin' in. She was helping everyone get settled. She brought the groceries. Brady - This was cold-blooded murder. We all know who did it. So I don't know what you people are going to do just sitting here but I'm going to go and do something about it. Madison grabs him - Where are you going? Brady - Stefano knows eye for eye; that's how he lives. So I'm going to make him pay for what he did. He rushes out with Madison, Roman and Shane in hot pursuit.

HTS - Part 2: Kate is admiring the bracelet on her wrist; It's absolutely beautiful but I can't accept it. She removes it. Ian asks why not. Kate - Because you've been too generous already. You gave me the job at Mad World, this fabulous wardrobe ... it's too soon. I appreciate it all. I care for you but ... Ian - But you're still thinking about Stefano. Kate - I know that sounds crazy but I don't want to lie to you. I do still have feelings for him. Ian - I see. (I believe he says 'I just want to' but I'm not sure). Kate - So are you going to refuse to see me because I still have feelings for Stefano? Ian - I just don't like to see you sell yourself short. He tossed you of the house; he threw your possessions in the street and you still have feelings for him. Kate - I brought that on myself. I betrayed him with you, remember. Ian - He was testing you. He wouldn't have done that if he loved you. I question whether he ever did love you. Kate - He did. I know he did. Ian - But not at the beginning, remember. I know the start of your relationship. He blackmailed you into marrying him. Kate - No. I had a choice. Ian scoffs - Go to jail for 2 years or marry Stefano. That's quite a choice. Kate - You're right. We didn't start off as a fairytale but over time we did grow to love each other. Ian - I can understand him loving you, but you loving him? Have you ever heard of the Stockholm syndrome where a hostage thinks she's in love with her captor. Kate - That's not what happened. Ian - Not in the beginning. I'll give you some time to clear your mind but don't let your thoughts linger on Stefano for too long. I love you, unlike him I want what's best for you.

DiMera mansion: - Part 2: EJ - You never intended for them to die. So you admit you murdered them. Stefano - Of course not. EJ - Really? It doesn't look that way to me. I come in here and find you drinking your cognac, listening to your morbid Wagner ... fitting accompaniment to your atrocity, don't you think? Stefano - I never, I never, never wanted them dead. EJ - What kind of man are you? You chase after things that you can't have but the things that you are supposed to focus on, the things right in front of you, the people in your life ... you cast them aside with total indifference. Stefano - If you are referring to my children I love them more than life. EJ - This is how you choose to show your estranged son and your dying daughter that you love them? Stefano - Do not bring Alexandra into this. EJ - Right, the woman who was my sister, cared very much for each of those people that you killed. I'm warning you; your family is getting smaller and smaller by the day. Your daughter is dying, your son reviles you, you threw your wife out of the house. I may not like Katherine very much but at least she loved you. Stefano - She betrayed me with McAlistair. EJ - Well it's not like you haven't betrayed anybody that loved you. Stefano - Are you insinuating yourself Elvis? EJ - I spent half of my adult life trying to win your respect. Stefano - It broke my heart when I found out you were not my real son. EJ - Then just pretend that you didn't find out. The only two people who know are you and me. Can you please just let me help you get through this. Stefano - No. It's not possible now because everything has changed. EJ - That's a little bit of an understatement, isn't it. When people find out what you did and people will find out what you did, they're coming for you. They are coming for you!

Brady Pub - Part 3: Outside the pub Shane tells Brady that killing Stefano would only make things worse. Brady - Worse than what he's already done to us? The man has killed everybody that we care about. I just want to look into his eyes when he's dying so he knows that he didn't get away with it. I just want him dead basically. Madison - At what price Brady? Even if the guy deserves to die you will go to jail for the rest of your life. Please don't do that to us.

Inside Nicole talks to Gabi. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Gabi - You know Rafe was the best brother in the whole world. Your baby is so lucky to have him for a father. Nicole - We need him. Kayla - I heard Shane and Roman talking. They said Rafe was a true hero; he really tried to save everyone. Sami comes up. Hey Gabi, I know how proud you are of him and look, even though things obviously didn't work out for us, he was the most amazing man I ever met. They hug. Lucas goes to Will and asks him for a favour - Go easy on your mom, okay. Will - I don't get it. Grandma was always there for me and I don't understand why my mom hates her so much. Lucas - She doesn't hate her. Just because you're mad at somebody doesn't mean you don't love 'em; sometimes it's proof of how much you do. Bille tells Austin that Carrie loved him. You can never forget that. She sees Shane come back inside - Give me a second okay. She goes over to Shane. It's just you and me now Donovan. You knew something big was going down otherwise you wouldn't have shown up here so what the hell is going on? Shane - I don't know what you want me to say. Billie - I work for the same people you do and I'm entitled to know what is going down. Shane - I'm here for the same reason you are. Agent Spencer asked me if I wanted in on bringing DiMera down. He also said you'd been following some pretty good leads. Billie - I still am. The stakes are changed now. I'm going to help take down Stefano for Bo, for Hope, for all of them.

Madi - If you kill Stefano you're saying goodbye to all of our dreams; all of our plans for the future. Roman - We all want to get Stefano but we've got to do it as a team. Think of your father. Brady - My father would want to kill him with his bare hands! Roman - Oh yes he would, no doubt about that. But he also knew that going vigilante was a bad idea. That's how the wrong people get killed. Madi - If you love me and I know that you do just please come back inside. Brady - Alright for now.

DiMera mansion: - Part 3: Stefano - I did not kill anyone. EJ - So I hear that John Black received a threatening text message from you earlier. Stefano sighs - Oh God. Was it signed? Was there any evidence whatsoever? EJ - This is me you're talking to Father. Even if I'm not your biological son I still know you better than anybody else. And even if I did believe your innocence, which I don't, it still doesn't explain why you spent all those years terrorizing those people including recently in Alamainia ... So why. What is it all about? Stefano - It's personal. It has to do with my family. EJ - I see. So I wouldn't be privy to that information anymore, is that what you're saying. Stefano - No. You are now an outsider and I'm not allowed to trust you anymore. EJ looks at a picture of he and Stefano together. Stefano - You're not the only one that is staggered but the fact that you are not my son. EJ - It doesn't mean that you have to treat me like a stranger. Stefano - You know my answer to that. In the DiMera family you are either in or you're out. EJ - I'm still the same person. I don't have your blood running through my veins but ever since you took me in I've spent my whole life trying to follow in your footsteps. And now you tell me that was just a colossal waste of my time. Stefano - If that's the way you want to look at it. EJ - You told me something once; if something gets in your way, something unforeseen, you kick it to one side. He slams the picture down. You're on your own, Stefano. He walks out closing the living room door behind him. Stefano picks up the picture and stares.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Kayla rushes over to Jen and gives her a big hug. Jack stands behind Jen when she asks Kayla if it's true. Look at me, is it true; they're all gone. Kayla nods yes. Jen - Bo and Hope. Kayla - They died together. Jen - What about the family? Kayla - I tried to reach Chelsea and Max but they're ... Jen - Where's Caroline? Kayla - She's on a church trip with Ciara, thank God. Jen - They don't know! Kayla - No. Roman said he wants to tell them himself. Jen - I have to call Doug and Julie. Abby puts her hand on Austin's shoulder - I'm sorry. That's all I really wanted to say. I'm so sorry. Austin - Thank you Abigail. Roman goes over to Shane - Damn this is hard. Our family is going to pieces believing they're all dead. Shane - It's the only way Roman. Kayla walks up so Shane adds - It's the only way we'll get Stefano. Kayla - If you don't do it, one of us will. Roman - We will bring Stefano DiMera to justice. Kayla - Justice is too good for the monster who just murdered our entire family. Just because he's rich and famous doesn't mean he can play God. Jen - If he did this I'm telling you I hope he burns in hell. Jack stand by Jen as Kayla and Jen hug each other. Roman - Speaking of hell it appears our good Mayor is about to make a statement about the explosion. I should be there. He leaves. Shane - You have my word on this. We won't rest until we bring DiMera down. Nicole - I wish you all the luck in the world because you're going to need it.

HTS - Part 3: Kate wants to thank Ian for being so understanding about her rather raw nerves. I know I haven't been easy to get along with. Ian - I hear you're getting along a little better with Madison. Is it true? Kate - I wouldn't say we're best friends but we have discovered that we have more than one thing in common. And as you astutely observed we both want to bury Sami. Ian asks her to humour him with some of their ideas. Kate will but not tonight. Kate gets a text. OMG. Stefano has finally lost his mind. Ian - How could this happen? Are you sure it was Stefano? Kate - Who else could it be? And if he's capable of doing this to them, what's he going to do to us?

DiMera mansion: - Part 4: Stefano gets a call. It's Agent Harmon. Stefano - It's about time you called. I want to see you right now. He stands next to the chess table and stomps his foot and then sends all he game pieces flying.

Chad's room - Part 2: Chad and Mel are sleeping when Chad's cell rings. It's Gabi. What's wrong. Gabi - Something really bad happened. Can you come please? Chad will be right there.

HTS - Part 4: Roman approaches EJ. I heard you were going to make a statement about the explosion; thought I should be here. EJ - I certainly wasn't expecting you here in light of the circumstances. Please accept my condolances for the loss of your daughter, brother. Are you sure you wouldn't rather be with your family right now? Roman - I just want to assure the public that we won't rest until we get who did this. I think we both know who that is.

DiMera mansion: - Part 5: Harmon is now there. Stefano - What were you thinking! Harmon - You told me to take care of them. Stefano - For all the years that you have worked for me you do not remember that I said I would never ever ... all I wanted was for them to realise how serious I was about getting back what was mine. Harmon - I'm sorry. Stefano - You're sorry? He grabs him - You're sorry? Is that it you stupid idiot - he pushes him down into a chair. Do you have any idea what you have done! OMG! Are you sure that they're dead. Harmon - Yes Mr. DiMera. No one made it out alive.

Brady Pub - Part 5: Shane - Thank you for that. We have something far more potent than luck on our side. Right will prevail and Stefano, trust me, will be punished. Jack asks Kayla to turn on the TV. Mayor DiMera is about to make a speech.

Pub / HTS / DiMera mansion: EJ - Good evening. This is by far and away the hardest thing I've had to do since becoming mayor. As many of you know by now six of our beloved citizens were murdered tonight in cold blood. As your mayor I promise you that this cruel, premediated act will not go unpunished. The deaths of John Black, Dr. Marlena Evans, Bo and Hope Brady, Raphael Hernandez and Carrie Reed will not be in vain. The police commissioner and the federal investigators are working hard to bring about swift justice and I personally want to assure you that the monster responsible for this will pay the ultimate price. I repeat, my administration will not allow this senseless, cold-blooded murder to go unavenged. Now if by any chance the perpetrator of this heinous crime is watching me now, you stand full warned. And now I ask for a moment of silence for those lost in tonight's tragedy. Stefano turns off the TV and sighs, shaking his head.

Respond to this message   
Responses