Return to Index  

A Look At Tomorrow for Thursday, Jun 28th

June 27 2012 at 12:15 PM

Pat  (Premier Login Mrs.B.)
Forum Owner

Carver house - Part 1: Abe is in front of the mirror struggling with his tie when the doorbell rings. It's John and Marlena. John wishes there was something he could do to make this easier for Abe. Abe will be fine if he could just figure out this damn tie. Marlena - How could you be fine? You can't. Abe doesn't think he can do this. I'm just not ready to say goodbye. Marlena helps with the tie but tells him it was already perfect. Abe - Lexie always tied my tie; I could never get it right. John comforts him - You've got to take this one day at a time partner. Abe talks about how he at first didn't like this tie. He told her it was too bright but she insisted and he caved in like always. He hopes she knows he's finally wearing it. Marlena thinks she does. John - It's a great tie. Abe agrees. Last night I stayed awake and I was staring at the bedroom door. I was waiting for Lexie to kiss Theo and then she'd climb into bed next to me and she'd put her cold feet on mine. You know that 5 mins was our special time. Sometimes when I was mayor and Lexie was Chief of Staff that time was what we had to talk about everything that mattered. I started to think that if we had known ... Marlena - Abe, you made the most of the time you had. Abe - It wasn't enough. I just don't remember my life before Lexie. I just don't remember who I am without her. (He cries).

Titan Conference room - Part 1: When Brady tells Ian he knows what he did Ian asks him to be more specific. Brady grabs Ian's lapels - You set me up! Ian asks if he's feeling alright. Brady - No, I'm not feeling alright because you've been slipping me drugs Mcallister, right? Ian declares that to be an absurd accusation. Brady - It's the truth and you damn well know it. Ian states that Brady is in quite a state. I don't think I can discuss this with you until you calm down. Brady - I'm not going anywhere until you admit to me what you've done. Ian threatens to call security if Brady doesn't calm down. Brady lets him go. You couldn't stand to see us happy, could you? Ian says that Brady isn't making any sense. Brady - It makes sense. You tried to ruin my life. I figured you out. Ian asks if he's high right now. Brady - Yeah, thanks to you. I want to know how you did it. How'd you get the drugs in my system. What did you do? Ian - I think what you're experiencing is one of the serious side effects of your condition, paranoia. Brady - I'm not paranoid. Ian - Whatever you say. Brady - Why'd you do it? Was it because I got your girl. Was it because I stole your wife. Are you upset about that? Ian - Actually I gave her to you. Brady - Well you must regret it because you really came after me with a vengenance. Ian - Wrong again, Mr. Black. You see I have my business, I have the love of my life and I get to watch you on a daily basis screwing it up with Madison. Honestly, I couldn't be happier.

Police Station - Part 1: Rafe doesn't think he can look at these files another minute. Spencer tells him to take a break; You've been at this long enough. Roman comes in with some news. I knew you didn't get a search warrant for EJ's apartment so I called in a favour from an old friend, a judge. He said he would work on getting us a warrant. Rafe - Do you think he can get it. Roman hopes so. He said he would do his best and get back to us within the hour. Rafe - Finally. Now we're getting somewhere. This could be the break we need to prove EJ killed Stefano. Roman tells Rafe the more he looks at his phone the slower it's going to go. Rafe - Do you really think we're going to get this warrant? Roman hopes so. My friend seemed fairly confident. Spencer - For now let's focus on what we do have; a murder with mulitple suspects. Bo, Hope, John, Marlena - only a few weeks ago Stefano tried to blow them all to kingdom come. Rafe remembers that - I was there. Spencer - I get that. You have a history with the DiMera's but just because you want EJ to be guilty doesn't necessarily mean he's our man.

EJ's apt - Part 1: When EJ asks Nicole what she's doing she replies 'What do you mean?' He states that she's supposed to be on the couch resting. Nicole was thirsty and thought she'd make some tea. EJ - How did that work out for you? Nicole - You weren't kidding about the brandy and the coffee. What kind of Brit are you that you don't have a room full of tea or something. EJ - What are you up to? If I didn't know you better I'd say you were hiding something. Nicole insists she's not hiding anything. EJ - Then why are you acting like that? Nicole sighs as the camera pans to the box of bullets she is hiding behind her back. She goes on the offensive - Have you ever fainted before? One minute you're awake, the next minute you're not. It's a little scary. I just got jittery, that's all. Is that dessert? EJ got her a slice of Caroline's famous carrot cake. He's sorry for taking so long. EJ will get some silverware. This gives Nicole the opportunity to sit down and slip the box into her purse. She tells him she's feeling much better now.

Carver house - Part 2: John and Marlena are out in the garden picking flowers. John - Great idea Abe had, bringing Lexie some of her favourite flowers. Marlena - There were so many days when she'd bring a great big vase of her flowers to the office. I'm missing her. John - I know. Do you think I should go in and check on Abe. Marlena - No, I think we should just give him some space. They sit on the bench. John - It's hard to see him like this. I can't remember the last time I saw that man cry. Marlena - I know but it's important that he begins to experience his emotions. John - I can't stop thinking about the time I lost you. How hard it was to drag myself out of bed every morning, put on that happy face for the twins and just try and keep moving on. Thank God - he caresses her face. Marlena - We always find our way back together. John - Always.

EJ's apt - Part 2: Nicole - Please tell me you're not going to make me eat this whole thing. EJ - You're eating for two now. Nicole - Yeah, not for 20. EJ takes the fork and has some cake. Nicole - So EJ, you've now inherited half the town, the mansion, the riches ... what are you going to do? Are you going to sell this place? EJ doesn't think so. I like it. The kids are right across the hall so it's convenient. Nicole - Right, the kids. EJ - We have a truce, young lady. That means no sarcasm, no evil looks. Nicole - This is going to be a very boring conversation then. They chuckle. EJ - Do you remember the last time you had those funny food cravings. You had a burrito with maple syrup, remember? Nicole - Yeah I do. I won't forget a second of that pregnancy. Those memories are all I have left now. EJ - I know what you mean. Nicole - OMG. The baby. It's kicking. Here you can feel that right here - she takes his hand and puts it on her stomach. EJ - Is that the first time? She nods yes. EJ - It's amazing! Nicole thinks the baby is all kicked out. EJ - That was ... Nicole - I know. There are no words to describe. Gosh I never thought I would feel this again. You know I often wonder what would have been if she had survived. EJ - Yeah, if you hadn't lied about the miscarriage. Nicole - Can we not go there please. Seriously, we're actually getting along here for a minute. Can you not ruin it! EJ - We're not getting along because you're lying to me now and you lied to me then. I'm sorry, I'm not going to stand for it anymore.

Titan Conference room - Part 2: Brady - I have all the proof I need. I'm going to bring you down Ian. Ian - What proof? Brady - I took a drug test to prove to Madison that I was clean. But what do you know, it came back positive. Ian - All that proves is that you have no willpower and you've fallen off the wagon. Brady - There's a problem with that. I haven't touched a drug in years, how do you explain that? Ian - Says the man who's as high as a kite. Brady - It's the truth and you know it's the truth. You've been setting me up. Ian - Alright, I admit it. I have been sneaking into your room for weeks and I've been sticking you with needles just to get you to relapse. Lucky for me you're such sound sleepers otherwise I'd never have gotten away with it. Brady - Keep laughing. I'm going to be the man who laughs last, I promise you. Ian - Until that time comes stay away from drugs. The word is they're not good for you. In fact I've heard they kill.

Police Station - Part 2: Rafe - So you think I'm not being objective. Roman - Let's stop here before we say something we might regret, okay? However both of you have a point here. EJ looks like our guy but we also have a board full of suspects there we have to keep in mind. Rafe - Oh come on Roman. You know as well as I do that it's EJ. Roman - No I don't and neither do you. That's why we have to look at the evidence and keep this investigation as unbiased as possible. Spencer - Exactly, which was why I was assigned to the case in the first place. While you've been running around chasing EJ, I've been following up on everyone else. It seems I've uncovered some intriguing history between our suspects and the victim. Are you aware that there's a rumour going around town that Marlena Evans is responsible for putting Stefano DiMera in a coma a few years ago? Roman - Yeah, but as you said that is a rumour. Spencer - Okay, what about the documented case of Stefano being shot by Marlena. Roman - Stefano kidnapped her kids for God's sake. Spencer - I get that. What I'm getting to here is that it's a pattern. Stefano goes after Marlena, she goes after him in retaliation. Perhaps Stefano DiMera's death is just history repeating itself.

Carver house - Part 3: Still in the garden, Marlena looks around and doesn't see John and appears panicked. She calls out his name. He puts a hand on her shoulder. Marlena - I thought you were gone. John - No, I'm always here even when you don't see me. I just found something that reminded me of you. He hands her a red rose. It's beautiful, it's strong and sharp as hell. Marlena - I'm none of those things without you. She cries. I can't believe Lexie is gone. John - She's not gone. She's right here in this garden, she's in that house, she's in Theo, she's all around us. Marlena - Of course you're right. John - I'm always right ever since I married you. It was the rightest thing I've ever done. Marlena - Well there is that. John - I love you sweetheart. Marlena - I love you. They kiss.

Abe opens the door to Kayla. Kayla tells him he looks handsome. That tie is nice. How are you doing? Abe - I've had better days but getting there. Kayla looks around - Where is everybody? Abe - John and Marlena are out back picking flowers for Lexie's grave. Kayla holds up an envelope. I brought you something. Abe - What is it? Kayla - It's a present from Lexie. Lexie wanted me to give it to you the day of her funeral. John and Marlena come into the living room. Marlena says they'll give him some privacy. Abe asks them to please stay. I don't think I can face this alone. He puts the DVD into the player and turns on the TV. Lexie is in her garden. Hi honey. Well, I'm making you a video. I hope you don't mind. I've made so many for Theo that I thought I'd make one for you too. I know today is going to be hard for you and I won't ask you not to be sad. That wouldn't be fair. But I will ask you not to dwell on what we've lost but to remember all the things we've shared. I remember our wedding day. That was the happiest day of my life because I got to marry you, my lover, my best friend. We've had 23 years together honey. Not all of them easy but all of them definitely, definitely worth while. I have loved every minute of our life together. She holds up a picture of Theo. And when we had this one, our little angel. The day we brought Theo home from the hospital, our lives became complete. He's such a special little boy and he's going to grow up to be an incredible man just like his daddy. So today I want you to think about all the wonderful gifts we have been given and celebrate. Celebrate the love that we have shared Abe and know that I don't regret a single second of my life. How could I? I got to spend it with you. Someday we'll be together again. Oh, and one more thing; please, please, please, please, please do not walk out that door without having someone check your tie. Oh sweetheart, I love you with all my heart. Until we meet again my love. Abe cries - I love you too Lexie.

EJ's apt - Part 3: EJ - Last time you would do anything to give me a child and this time you would do everything to take a child away from me. Nicole gets up to leave. EJ grabs her hand - You shouldn't be getting up that quickly, you just fainted. Nicole - I'm fine. I just lost my appetite so goodbye. EJ - Just wait. Can I just say something please. Nicole - What could you possibly say now to make things better? EJ - I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Look, what happened, it happened. I'm not angry about it anymore. I don't know why I said it. I've forgiven you for what you did. Nicole - Then why did you bring it up? EJ - Because I just feel like I'm back in the same place again. Nicole - Come on. EJ - Can't you see what this baby is? An opportunity to have a second chance to have that family we wanted; to have what was stolen from us the last time. I love you. All you have to do is say this is my baby, that's it. And then we can have that family, please. They embrace. Nicole - I told you the truth over and over again but you just don't believe me. She leaves.

Titan Conference room - Part 3: Ian - Do you know what I think Brady. I think you're in denial. I don't think you want to take responsibility for your actions. Brady - Don't you put this on me. You did this to me. Ian - I'm going to help you. I'd like to. I'll book you into a rehab facility somewhere out of town; keep it off the books. Brady - You'd love that, wouldn't you? You'd be the hero, Brady would be locked away and you could have Madison all to yourself. Ian - I've Madison all to myself for years. I don't want her anymore. Now do you want my help or don't you? Brady - You don't want to help me, you want to get rid of me. But here's the deal, I'm not going anywhere. Ian - What happened to you Brady? When I first met you, you were so collected. You were arrogant and hot-headed but you were collected. Now look at you. You're such a mess. Brady - Don't you put this on me. This is all your fault. Ian - So you keep saying but we both know the truth, don't we? You just can't handle the pressure. Brady - What pressure? Ian - You're with a woman who's far out of your league. She's beautiful, she's smart and she's successful. And what are you, a trust fund baby. You leech off the talents of your family. Brady - Madison loves me very much. Ian - That may be so but I wonder if she'll love you with this ridiculous addiction. I don't think so. Brady throws Ian's laptop across the room. She loves me. I'm keeping her no matter what you do.

Carver house - Part 4: EJ asks Abe if he's ready for the service. Abe - You know actually I am but first there's something I want to ask you. Kayla, with John and Marlena, watches the two men. I know he's Lexie's brother but I don't trust him. EJ - I would be honoured to be a pallbearer. Thank you very much for asking. Abe - Of course, you're Lexie's brother. She loved you EJ, you know that, right? EJ - Despite my many faults she always saw the best in me. Abraham, she may not be here but you and I are family so we look out for one another, okay? Abe puts his hand on EJ's shoulder - I couldn't agree more.

Police Station - Part 3: Roman is on the phone. Frank, what've you got for me? Alright, I see. Okay. Thank you for getting back to me so soon. Rafe - Well? Roman - He couldn't get it done. Rafe - Damn it! Without that warrant we're not going to get EJ; you realise that. We need the warrant. Nicole walks in. You don't need a warrant. You got me. Boy, do I have a surprise for you. Rafe - I told you not to get involved. This is an official investigation. We can't have civilians breaking into people's houses and stealing evidence. Nicole - I didn't break in. EJ invited me in. Rafe - Did you steal something? Nicole - Maybe. What does it matter? I found something you need to link EJ to Stefano's murder. Roman - Which we would have found once we got the warrant. Nicole - You know you'll never get that warrant, right? Roman - Why do you say that? Nicole - You know the answer to that. DiMera has more men on the inside then he does on the out. So do you want to see what I found? Roman - We can't. We don't have a warrant. We can't use that in court anyway. Nicole - Alright, suit yourselves. Nicole is going to leave but Rafe tells her to wait. Roman cautions Rafe to think about what he's doing. Rafe - I am thinking. That's the whole point because she's right. We're never going to get the damned warrant and whatever evidence she has, she's already tampered with it anyway so we can't use it. We might as well look so it points us in the right direction. Right? Roman - Right. Nicole - So while EJ was out getting me a piece of carrot cake I searched the entire place. Unfortunately it's pretty empty until I found this. She sets the box of bullets on the table. So what do you think? Rafe is now wearing gloves as he examines the ammo. Nicole - Well? Roman - We appreciate your effort but this really isn't evidence. A lot of people own guns. Nicole - I lived with EJ remember. He doesn't just leave boxes of bullets around the house. When he wants someone dead he hires someone else to do it. Rafe - Nicole, would you mind if I speak to the commissioner alone a minute. Nicole will be right outside if they need her. Rafe - Roman, we can't dismiss this. EJ happens to have a box of bullets that match the murder weapon. The weapon that happened to kill our vic and there happens to be one bullet missing. Roman - The point is we already know the murder weapon belonged to Abe. He brought it to the house that night. It was already loaded and we know it was only fired once. So come on, think. It doesn't make sense. I'm sorry. We've got nothing here. Rafe - Maybe we've got nothing but we've certainly got some interesting questions, don't we? Like for instance; why does EJ have a box of bullets that happen to fit the murder weapon and why was he hiding them? Roman nods.

Titan Conference room - Part 3: Brady starts tossing furniture around before crashing into a chair. Ian - Feel better? Brady - Yeah. Ian - I thought so. Do I need to get an ambulance. Brady - I'm fine. Ian - I hate to leave you like this but I have a meeting I have to go to. Brady will let himself out. Ian - I will be billing you all of this damage. Brady grabs his arm. Ian - Take your hand off me. Brady - Let me tell you something. I know what you did and I'm going to prove it. Do you understand? Ian - Good luck.

Carver house - Part 5: They all leave the house. Abe calls from the doorway. I forgot my keys. I'll meet you in the car. He goes back inside and picks up his keys that are next to a family photo. He picks up the picture. Oh Lex, I miss you. I just feel like half my heart is missing. I just can't imagine how I'm going to go on but I made you a promise and I'll keep it. I'm going to make you proud. He sets the picture down and kisses his fingertips and then touches her picture. I love you. He shuts off the lights and leaves the house.

Police Station - Part 4: Nicole is back in the office. So, case closed? Rafe - Unfortunately, since the bullets came into our possession illegally there's not much we can do with them. Nicole - Maybe not in court but it proves EJ had intent, right? Roman - Not necessarily. As of right now we have nothing that links these bullets to the murder. Rafe - But we know that there is a link. We just have to figure out what it is. Nicole - You do believe that EJ is guilty, don't you? Rafe - I do know that EJ is hiding something. I'm not going to stop until I find out what it is.

Respond to this message   
Responses