Return to Index  

A Look At Tomorrow for Thursday, Jul 12th

July 11 2012 at 1:53 PM

Pat  (Premier Login Mrs.B.)
Forum Owner

HTS: Gabi is chasing after Chad as he's looking for Daniel. She tells him jumping to conclusions is never a good idea. Chad - Melanie never made it to her mom's. Gabi - And upsetting her dad is a good idea? Chad - He's already freaked and so am I. I should have done something before. I should have known Melanie wouldn't just take off without telling me to my face. Gabi argues - She was mad at you. Chad - I don't care. Mel wouldn't lie about seeing her mom. Gabi - That doesn't mean that something bad has happened to her. Dan comes along talking on his cell. He tells them that he just got off the phone with Carly; she's a wreck. Chad has emailed all of Melanie's friends and told them what's going on. We're going to figure this out. Abby and Cameron join them. Chad asks Abby if she's heard from Melanie at all since she left town. No. What's going on? Chad - Melanie never went to her mom's. Dan - Carly didn't even know Melanie was coming to visit her. Abby - Then where is she? Chad - I think we should call the cops. Dan agrees. Chad asks Gabi to start checking with all the people she knows at the hospital and the spa. Abby will start making calls. Chad - Anyone you think she might have talked to before you left ... if she mentioned going somewhere besides Europe; to go somewhere. Gabi - Why do you think she'd tell anyone; she didn't tell you. Chad - Just do it okay. Gabi - Okay, I guess I better get started. She's not happy about this turn of events at all. Abby - OMG. What's happened to her? Cam - Hopefully nothing. Abby - You don't know Melanie. She adores her father and she's crazy about Chad. She would never leave without telling them. What if I never see her again. Cam holds her.

Andrew's basement - Part 1: Andrew screams - Who the hell do you think you are? You just made a huge mistake. Mel - I didn't know what to do. I was afraid. I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me. Andrew - Don't tell me what to do. Mel - I know you're not a bad guy. Andrew - You're lying because when a girl likes a guy they like them; they don't try and escape from them, do they? DO THEY?

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 1: Lucas - You want to try and take over Dimera Enterprises. John - Stefano's dead, Elvis John is a suspect in his murder and there's an estate to be settled. I've got a feeling the Board of Directors are a bit nervous. Lucas - But it's always been a family run business. John - Technically I'm a DiMera. Lucas - What about EJ? John - Stefano never made him a full partner.; I can cut him off at the knees. Without the organization behind him he's just another guy with a funny name. Marlena - That would make Salem a safer place to live. Lucas - Yeah, my kids and Sami would be a lot better off too. John - Then you're in? Lucas - Oh yeah, I'm in. Just tell me what you need. So we're really going to do this. We're going to take EJ's company away from him. John - Or die trying. Marlena - Please don't say that. John - First thing we have to do is try and reach out to the board members. Marlena - And you'll be careful right? John - Don't worry about it Doc. Marlena - Don't worry you say. John - Don't worry. The cops like EJ for Stefano's murder; he's preoccupied right now, rather vulnerable. Lucas - And the board's used to Stefano running things, not EJ. John - You and I have a lot of contacts in the business world Lucas we could reach out to. They could quietly suggest to the other board members that new ownership might be a very good thing. Lucas pulls out his cell. That's awesome. Can we start? John - I think we've already started kid.

Sami's apt - Part 1: Repeat of their final scene where Sami tries to slap him after he asks her how long she thinks it will be before Johnny and Sydney are sick of her. He starts to kiss her but Sami immediately pulls away - Why does that keep happening. OMG. It's horrifying. They're both talking over each other (hard to understand exactly what they're saying). EJ - Next time keep your hands off me. Sami - That goes double for you buddy. EJ - Fine. Sami - Thank God nothing happened. EJ - Nothing happened. Fine. Good.

Police station - Part 1: Hope is on the phone with Ciara asking about day camp. What? You did! That is awesome. I'm so proud of you. She tells Bo that Ciara swam all the way across the pool. Hope tells Ciara that her and Daddy thought they'd pick her and Theo up after work and they'd go for pizza. We'll see you then. Dan and Chad come into the room. Bo - What's wrong? Dan - It's Melanie. Chad - She's missing and we're afraid something happened to her.

Andrew's basement - Part 2: Answer me. If you think I'm such a good guy then why are you trying to run away from me. Mel - I'm claustrophobic; I was freaked out. Andrew - Are you kidding me? Do you know how hard I worked on this place just to make it nice for you! I bring you food, I even brought you music ... what do you want from me! He gets a text. I'm here. We have to talk. He grabs a rope. Mel starts crying. Don't do this. I won't run away again. I'm sorry. He screams at her to shut up. You are not going anywhere. Mel cries out - You're hurting me. Gabi comes down the stairs calling out Andrew's name. She sees Andrew coming out of the room he has Mel locked in. Melanie's dad and Chad are at the police station right now. Please you have to let her go. I mean it. Please, I'm begging you, NOW.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Both Abby and Cam come in talking on their cells about Melanie. Abby - You did, when? Cam - I heard she went on a vacation. Did she ever mention where she was going? They both keep asking questions. Abby - Aunt Maggie is out of town with her husband and she has no clue where Melanie is. She definitely didn't request any time off at the spa either. Cam - Is that out of character for her? Abby - Totally. Maggie's completely freaked out. Please tell me that you found something. Cam - Sorry. Her friend Tanya went out to dinner with her two nights before she left but she didn't say a word about going away. Abby - Then where can she be. This is really bad. Cam - We don't know that yet. Abby - There's a lot I don't know about Melanie's life before she came to Salem. She had it pretty rough. She grew up all over the place. Cam - So she probably has friends you don't even know about. Abby - You're right. It's just when something bad happens I try to imagine the worse possible thing that could happen and then figure out how I'll deal with it. Cam - That can work. Abby - Unless the worse thing that can happen is something that no one can deal with. Cam - Sometimes you just have to have hope, faith. Abby - I told you about my dad ... how he'd disappear, go off on some adventure and I never knew if I was going to see him again. Cam - But he did come back. Abby - Eventually. Cam - Melanie and Chad had a huge fight before she disappeared right? So she probably just needed to get away. Abby - Even if you are right why hasn't she been in touch with anyone?

Police station - Part 2: Chad - She didn't just go off on her own. Something happened to her, I know it. Bo - You said you had an argument before she left. Dan - Even if she took off by herself without a plan she would have called me, let me know where she was and when she was coming back. Hope - You did say you got an email from her. Chad - She said she went to visit her mom. Carly hasn't heard a word from her. I called Max, Chelsea, Nicholas ... they haven't heard a word from her. Dan - I should have known something wasn't right but Lexie was dying and my head wasn't straight ... Chad - That's another thing, I left messages on Melanie's phone about Lexie and she still didn't call me. Bo - First off, let's not assume the worst. Hope - Exactly. If anything bad had happened to Melanie it would have gotten back to us here. Chad - You'll do something about this, right? Bo - So you guys basically live together now. Chad - Yeah, more or less. Hope - I would like to drive over to your place Chad and check things out. Do you have the keys? He hands them over. Hope - Where would she keep things like suitcases? Dan - The storage unit at my place - he hands over the key. Bo - Do either of you know the password for her email account. Chad - dancar - he spells it out at Bo's request - you know, like Daniel and Carly. Bo will see if there's any activity on her email account, her phone or her credit cards. Hope - It could give us a general idea where she is. Bo - And if it's in a high crime area, we'll have surveillance cameras to check out too. Chad - Do it.

Andrew's basement - Part 3: Chad and Melanie's dad are at the police station right now. They know she didn't go to Europe to see her mom. Andrew - So what. Gabi - Can you just listen to me please. The police, if they find out, my brother, he won't speak to me again. I will lose everything. Andrew - You didn't care about that when you hired me to stalk you in the first place. Gabi - I was trying to get closer to Chad. I didn't think that you ... Andrew - You didn't think that I'd what? Gabi - I didn't think that you would go this far. Please, this has to stop. You have to let her go. Andrew - What do you think is going to happen? If I let Melanie go, she will run straight to the cops. She's going to tell them everything. She's not going to forget. And then she's going to tell them where I live. Gabi - She doesn't know who you are. Andrew - Of course she doesn't because I'm invisible but you're not. I know who you are Gabi and if the cops come looking for me I'm just going to tell them that you put me up to it. Gabi - You wouldn't do that. Andrew - Why wouldn't I? Because I'm just photographer and you're a big hot model? I'm in control now and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sami's apt - Part 2: EJ - I should have known better than to think that you would stand by me. Sami - Like you always stand by me. EJ - I was there for Johnny and for Sydney. Sami - That's because there was nothing in it for you. EJ - So you think I'm a murderer, is that right? Sami - I'm just surprised you got your own hands dirty. Don't you usually like having someone else do the dirty work for you. EJ - You know how much family means to me. He was my father. He was our children's grandfather. You really still think I'm capable of that? I thought you knew me better than that. He's going to leave but she asks him to wait. I don't want you to go.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Abby finishes her call; he hasn't heard from her either. Cam - Who's Philip? Abby - Her ex-husband. Cam - It makes sense for her not to share plans with him. Abby - It was a shot in the dark. I don't understand. There has to be someone else I can contact. Cam - You'll scare people if you don't calm down. Abby - How do I do that? Cam - Tell me how you're feeling. Abby - I did. Cam - No you told me about your parents. Abby - Well that's me, the daughter of Jack and Jen. I never think of myself as anything but a part of them. Especially my mom when my dad did something to upset her like disappear. It feels like it's happening to me. Cam - That means you're a good daughter. Abby - Not always. I'm sorry, I'm so insensitive. I'm going on and on about my mom when you grew up without Celeste for most of your life. I can't imagine what that must have been like. Cam - I kept trying to create her in my mind; I never stopped thinking about her. Then I'd get fed up of missing her and I'd pray to God for Him to please just send her home to me. Abby - He heard your prayers. Cam laughs - And she was like nothing I had ever imagined.

Police station - Part 3: Dan calls in to the hospital to have his appointments for the afternoon rescheduled. He asks them to check the ER log for Melanie Jonas, he'll be in touch. Chad tells Dan he hasn't got anything. Dan tells him to sit down. Chad isn't going to do that. Dan insists. Chad - If I hadn't fought with her ... Dan - Stop. That has nothing to do with what happened. Bo finishes his call. Dan - Any word? Bo - Yeah. Chad - Where is she?

Andrew's basement - Part 4: Gabi - If you don't let Melanie go, I will go to my brother and I will tell him how I suddenly remembered you had a thing for Melanie. Do you really think he's going to believe you over me? Andrew - Actually I do because I've got something that will send you right to jail. Gabi - You're bluffing. Andrew - Think so? He plays a recording of Gabi telling him to keep Melanie out of the way and not to let her get away again. Gabi - You taped us! Andrew - Yeah. What did you think? That I was so blown away by your sudden interest that I would forget all my technical know-how? One click of a button and this goes straight to the Salem PD. Gabi - OMG. Andrew - Yeah. Who's in control now?

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 2: Lucas is on his cell - You guys play golf today? Do you think you could mention what I just told you? I'd owe you. Perfect. Just call me as soon as you talk to him. John - Sounded pretty good. Lucas - Oh yeah. Gordon Chapman from Hearth and Home; we did a lot of business together. He's playing golf with Don Alexander today. John - Alexander's been on the board for over 20 years. Lucas - And the word is from Chapman that old Don doesn't like EJ running things at all. John - I like the sound of that. So we've got people working every member of the board except for Charlie Casey now. Marlena pipes up - Charlie's covered. We have the same massage therapist. He tells her his problems and she helps him sort them out. Lucas - That's kind of cool. Marlena - Well you don't expect the good old boys to do all the heavy lifting do you? John - Absolutely not. So now we just sit and wait. Lucas - All we need is one lone board member; just one member to side with you John then we can push EJ out of the company.

Sami's apt - Part 3: Don't look at me like that. EJ - You were the one who asked me to stay. Sami - You made me mad. You always make me mad. You get under my skin and I'm sorry. I said things I shouldn't have said. It happens to the best of us. But I know that you love your kids and I do know how important family is to you. And I know that you loved Stefano no matter how twisted that family dynamic is, I know you do love him. I don't want to believe that you're lying to me. I don't want to believe that you killed him. I don't want to explain to Johnny and Sydney that their father's in prison for something like that. EJ - That's my point. You still don't believe that I didn't kill my father. Sami - I didn't say it like that. I just ... you freakin' failed the polygraph test. What am I supposed to believe? If the situation were reversed you would think that of me. You would be suspicious of me, admit it. EJ - I suppose. Sami - Oh come on. You fail a polygraph test, you don't have an alibi, your fingerprints are on the murder weapon and Stefano was trying to cut you out of his will. EJ - Samantha, look at me. I didn't do it. Sami - Than prove it to me. EJ - I can't do that. I wish that I could do that, but I can't. Sami - You can't tell me where you were or what you were doing the night that Stefano was killed. EJ - I can't explain it to the police; I can't explain it to you. I give you my word but that doesn't seem to be good enough for you. Sami - I'm sorry. EJ - Can you just tell me one thing ... can you please assure me that no matter what happens you'll protect Johnny and Sydney? Sami - Are they in danger? EJ - No. Sami - Are you sure there's not someone out there wanting to off DiMera's. EJ - I just mean protect them from what other children might be saying about this. Sami - Are you sure that's what you meant? EJ - Just do me this one thing. Just promise me if all this goes to hell you will look after them; you'll make them a priority. Sami - Of course I will, I always do. EJ - Just make sure that they always know that I love them.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Abby and Cam finish up more calls. Abby called Dario Hernandez, Mel's old boyfriend. I thought if she was fighting with Chad she would have gone to see him in Argentina. He hasn't heard from her in months. Cam struck out too. Abby - Maybe Daniel and Chad are having some luck with the police. Cam - Chad would have called you if something had happened. Abby - I said a prayer for Melanie. I hope it works out like your prayers did for your mom too. Cam - I hope so too but keep that too yourself, the praying. A real man doesn't need to rely on a higher power. Abby - In my book, asking for help when you really need it instead of just pretending that everything is fine, that's pretty sexy. They kiss. Cam - Who did you want me to call next? Abby - There's a shrink Melanie went to see a couple of times when her mom was in bad shape. Cam - That's privileged. Abby - Even if Melanie's in danger? You're a doctor, can't you at least try to talk to her, please. Cam - Okay.

Police station - Part 4: Chad - Well, what do you know? Bo - Hope's on her way back. I'm going to wait until she gets here. Dan - So we're just going to sit here? Bo - No, I've got some questions for you. He looks at Chad - So you had a fight with Melanie before she took off, what was this fight about? Chad - That was right when I found out you guys were questioning Will about my dad's murder. I was really messed up. I ran into Will and I went off on him and Melanie walked in on it and tried to calm me down. And I went off on her too. Bo - You went off on her how? Chad - I said she hated my father and that she was glad that he was dead. Bo - And then what happened? Chad - I'm sorry. Am I suspect here? Do you think I would come in here if I did something to Melanie? I love her. Bo - The reality is, when someone disappears like this, most often the person responsible is someone they love. So how did this argument end? Chad - We were in the town square and she said maybe she should just go so she left. I texted her to apologise, she never answered. And then I got that email ... Dan - The guy is tortured about it. Obviously he didn't do anything ... Bo - I'm just doing my job. Dan - I understand but can you just tell me what you found out. Bo - We're still looking at the surveillance tapes of when she disappeared. Chad - You were saying you could tell by Melanie's phone and credit cards where she is. Bo - The last time she used her phone was when she sent that email to you. There has been no activity on her credit cards. Dan - OMG. Chad - Now I know something's really wrong here. This is bad.

Andrew's basement - Part 4: Gabi - I can't believe you recorded me. Andrew - You can. Did you think that I was so into you that you could push me around and treat me like I was stupid. Gabi - I never wanted you to keep Melanie a prisoner. Andrew - You wanted her out of the way and I took care of that for you so you don't get to push me around anymore.

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 3: John is on the phone thanking Bob for everything he tried to do. After the call he says - Nobody took the bait. Lucas - Nobody on my list either. Marlena - Charlie cancelled his massage. John - Everybody's scared to go head to head with EJ. Lucas - Maybe we could try something a little less direct. John will try to come up with something. Lucas is going to leave. He thanks them for talking to him about Will. Keep me posted. He leaves. Marlena puts her arms around John - It stinks. John - Yeah. Stinks.

Sami's apt - Part 4: EJ asks Sami - What are you thinking? Sami tells him about things Sydney and Johnny did and said. I think about all the times I've tried to eliminate you from their lives and as they get older I realise what special people they are and you are a big part of what makes them so special. EJ - Likewise. Sami - I tried to keep you out of their lives; you tried to keep me out of their lives and we both realised how wrong it is. So I want you to know that no matter what happens, I'm not going to try and turn them against you ever. EJ - Thank you. Sami - So what happens now? EJ - That's up to the police. Sami - You're going to lawyer up though, right? EJ - I will, when the time comes. Sami - I know you've gotten yourself out of jams before but you don't have Stefano at your back now. EJ - At least we're in agreement about the children. Sami - We are. EJ - That's something. Sami - That's a lot.

Police station - Part 5: Chad - I've seen those crime shows on TV and when there's no activity on a missing person's phone or credit cards that's not a good thing. Dan - What do we do now? Bo - We'll see if Hope came up with any information at the apartment that will give us a place to start looking for her. If not there are things we can do. We'll go to the media. We'll interview people who were at the Horton Square. Dan - Things that take a long time. Chad - What if Melanie doesn't have that much time.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Abby wishes that shrink would call him back. Do you think we should leave her another message? Cam tells her to come here. She goes and sits in his lap. She's really glad he's here. I'd be going nuts if I was doing this alone. Cam - Think about it like this. When you were a kid you used to be afraid your dad wouldn't come back and I was afraid that I would never know my mother but your dad's still around and my mother's in my life. Abby - I'm so glad you found her because finding her is what brought you to me. Cam - Looks like it's meant to be. Cam gets a text. Abby - What is it? Is it about Melanie?

Police station - Part 6: Bo sees Chad texting and asks who he's contacting. He's giving Chad and Abigail an update. If we have to start from square 1 to look for her I'm going to start right now. Bo - You're getting the word out there, that's good. Dan - There's got to be something else we can do. Bo - We need more information before we can start a hard target search. Dan - She's not a hard target; she's my daughter. I know you're a father ... Hope returns. All her personal items still seem to be there. Things she would use everyday like makeup, medicines, toothbrush. I also checked out Daniel's storage unit and her luggage is there. Inside her carry-on I found this. She holds up a passport. It's hers and it's current. Bo - She obviously didn't want to leave the country. Chad - She's not the one who sent the email, is she? Dan - I don't want to believe ... Chad - Me neither but we have to. Whoever sent that email to us, he's got her and he knew enough about her to know where to send it, what to say so nobody'd come looking for her. Dan - My God, what else is he doing to her.

Andrew's basement - Part 5: Gabi - I'm sorry for yelling at you. Andrew laughs - I bet you are now that you know I can nail you. Gabi - I was just scared for the both of us. There's no reason for anyone to know that we're part of this. Let's just end it before anything happens. Andrew - How do we do that? Gabi - I don't know. Take Melanie away somewhere really far and just let her go, please. Andrew - What if I don't want to. Melanie's got it pretty good here. I give her plenty of food, stuff to read (he says more but I can't understand it). Gabi - So are you saying she likes it here. Andrew - Maybe not yet but she will. Gabi - The police could already be looking for Melanie. If we get caught you'll probably never have the chance to get her to like you. Andrew - Then you better not say anything because you know what will happen if you do. Gabi - If you send those recordings to the police, you do know that not only are they going to hear my voice, they'll hear yours too. And I'm sorry but I can not protect you because I also know your name and I know where you work and where you live. If we both go to prison you're never going to see Melanie again. Andrew - No. Gabi - Yes. Please this has gone on for way too long. Please let her go. In her room Melanie is working on trying to get out of her ropes. Andrew - No see, I've decided how this goes, not you. I thought I made that clear. No, I like Melanie's company. Gabi - Her company? Andrew - Yeah. See, she's not going anywhere. If you think you can change my mind on that than you'd better think again.

Sami's apt - Part 5: EJ - If I do go to prison I don't want you to bring the kids to see me. I don't want them to see me in that condition. Sami - Well then I hope to God that you don't end up in prison. She sees his expression - What? EJ - In a strange way you sort of kind of maybe sound like you're being supportive. Sami rolls her eyes - It's not true. You're not giving me much choice anyway. EJ - Deep down you know I didn't do this. I couldn't kill my father Samantha. You know I'm innocent. Thank you. She hugs him and Lucas walks in. You have got to be kidding me.

Respond to this message   
Responses