Return to Index  

A Look At Tomorrow for Friday, Ju1 13th

July 12 2012 at 12:23 PM

Pat  (Premier Login Mrs.B.)
Forum Owner

Police station - Part 1: Repeat of the passport scene. Chad can't believe it. All this time Melanie wasn't in Europe with her mom. Somebody took her. Dan doesn't get it. Who in the hell would kidnap my daughter and why. If we don't hear something soon I will tear this town apart until I find my daughter. Hope and Bo come back with a map. Chad asks if they found out where the email was sent from. Hope - We're close. This is a map of cell towers. Bo - With a little more information we'll be able to focus the search on the area the email was sent. We'll go door to door with Melanie's picture and ask everybody if they've seen her. Hope - We need a photo of Melanie to make up fliers. Chad has one on his phone. Bo tells him to send it to this email and he'll take it from there. Done. Bo opens the email and they all stare at Melanie's picture. Chad recalls being with Melanie at the HTS where he gives her a gift, a bracelet and he takes that picture.

In Roman's office Rafe wonders why the judge is taking so long to sign their warrant. Roman - Because EJ is the mayor or a DiMera. Rafe says it better come through. Roman - Yeah. That warrant could be big; the break we're looking for. Spencer - I wouldn't be so sure about that. EJ's smart. Why would he hold on to evidence tying him to his father's murder. Roman - My guess would be a combination of ego and arrogance. He did have bullets that were the same caliber that killed Stefano. Maybe he just thinks his apartment is beyond our reach. Rafe - EJ also thought he was going to pass the polygraph test and didn't. His mistakes are finally catching up to him. Roman - Let's hope so. The phone rings. Rafe answers - Yes Your Honour. Did we get our warrant? Well I respect your decision Your Honour. I'll let my colleagues know. Roman - Well, we get the warrant or not? Rafe - Yeah. Roman - Good. Let's go.

Andrew's basement - Part 1: Repeat of the 'I like Melanie's company' scene. Andrew replays the recording and tells Gabi to stop nagging him about letting Melanie go. Gabi - But the police ... Andrew - No. I'm in control now and I say that Melanie stays with me. Gabi - Please just let her go before the police find her and arrest you. Andrew - Me? No, not me ... not by my lonesome. Again he replays the recording. Gabi - Shut that thing off please. Andrew - I'm just trying to refresh your memory. What do you think Chad is going to say when he finds out you were in on the whole thing? Gabi - No. I did not plan on kidnapping Melanie. Andrew - You didn't exactly run to Chad and tell him that she was here when you found out, did you? Silence. Andrew - What was that; I didn't quite hear you. Gabi - Fine, I didn't tell him but it was wrong not too. Andrew - Right ... wrong, whatever. He slides the window on the door open so she can see Melanie. All I'm saying is that you're the reason that she's tied up in there right now. Gabi - You're making all of this seem like it's my fault and it's not. Andrew - No one's blaming you. I'm just saying it is what it is and you're part of it. Gabi - Can you please hear what I'm saying. Just listen to me. Right now the police could already have information about Melanie. Her dad and Chad have been to the station. They could be talking about it. We're going to get caught. Andrew - No you are. You won't shut up so I'm just going to go ahead and send the recordings - Gabi tries to grab his phone telling him to stop.

Sami's apt - Part 1: Repeat of the Lucas walking in on the EJ / Sami embrace scene. You support this guy! Sami - Let me explain. Lucas - Did he con you into thinking he didn't kill Stefano? EJ - Nobody's conning anybody Lucas. Lucas - He is a liar and he's a crook and he's a killer. There's no way in hell I'm going to let him make you think otherwise. Sami - I know everything that he is. I can explain. Lucas - I don't want to hear you explain. I don't want to hear you defend him. He will say and do anything to get you on his side but it's not going to work this time. From now on stay away from my family. From now on you don't exist around here. Do you understand me? EJ - You're ordering me to stay away from your family. Lucas - That's right, I am. EJ - Really? Lucas - Really, believe it. EJ - Samantha is the mother of my children so I'm not quite clear as to how staying away from your family is feasible when my son Johnnyand daughter Syndey live here and I live right across the hall. Lucas - Yeah you do so why don't you use that door right now - go through it. EJ - My children live here. I will come here whenever I wish. Lucas - No you won't because I won't allow it. EJ - You hear that, he won't allow it. Sami - Okay stop doing this whole thing. EJ came here because he was concerned about Johnny and Sydney. He is worried about them hearing rumours that their father murdered their grandfather. He's worried about Allie too. Lucas - I don't care what you were talking about. It doesn't matter to me. I'm protecting my family, do you understand that. MY family; Sami, Will and Allie - that's my family. And in order to do that I'm going to keep them as far away from you as possible. EJ - Let me ask you this Lucas, do you really think you can keep me away from Samantha?

Andrew's basement - Part 2: Melanie cries. Gabi has his phone. Who's in charge now and I'm going to make sure all of these recordings never get to the police. Andrew laughs. As Melanie cries she recalls a special night with Chad at the HTS. Gabi asks him what is so funny. Andrew - You are. You're hilarious if you think the only copies of the recording are on that phone. Gabi - OMG. Did you make copies? Andrew - Of course I did. I'm not an idiot. Gabi - This is not happening right now. Her cell rings. Andrew grabs his. Gabi - Hey Chad, what's going on? He wants to know if anyone she's talked to has seen or heard from Melanie. No, they haven't. Chad needs her to come to the police station as soon as she can. She asks what's going on. Are they looking for Melanie? Chad will tell her the latest when she gets there. She's on her way. Gabi tells Andrew that Chad wants her to meet him at the police station. What if it's a trap? What if they're on to us? Andrew - You'll just have to go and find out. Gabi - Are you setting me up? Andrew - You better hurry, Chad's waiting. Gabi - What are you doing? Are you sending them the recordings? Please tell me you're not. Andrew - I'm just backing it up in the Cloud. Gabi - You said you already did that. Andrew - I was bluffing. Gabi - I hate you. Andrew - I hear that a lot.

EJ's apt - Part 1: Someone wearing gloves breaks into the apt and removes EJ's gloves from a satchel. Cue flashback of EJ getting rid of the glovs. The guy walks around the room with the gloves in his hand. He takes down a large painting and tapes the gloves to the back of it.

Sami's apt - Part 2: Sami - You know that is enough okay. (She says that to EJ). To Lucas - You came in on the tail-end of a conversation EJ and I were having about our children. Protecting them - that's what he was concerned about. Lucas - Yeah, then you agreed to back EJ. The man who killed his children's grandfather, really? EJ - No I did not. Lucas - Oh right, innocent until proven guilty. You will be, it's just a matter of time. Sami - Just stop. Lucas - It is a matter of time before the proof that he pulled the trigger is found and then he's going down. Stay away from my family. Stay away from the people I love. The only thing that follows you is misery and we've had enough to last a lifetime! EJ - Go to hell. He gathers himself. You love your family, I love my family. I love my children Lucas ... I love ... Lucas - You love who ... he looks at Sami ... who EJ? Who do you love? This is going to be good. Who do you love EJ? EJ - I love ... I loved my father very much and I loved my sister. Lucas - What you call love I call trouble for the rest of us and I don't believe a damn thing that comes out of your mouth. EJ - That's one of your many failings, isn't it? Lucas - Every mess you step in you seem to use to your advantage just like you did with Will, right? EJ - Again, really? Sami - Lucas, maybe this isn't the right time. Lucas - Sami, please. EJ - Let me tell you something about this. Your son works for me because your son wants to work for me. Lucas - Well that's just too bad because you're going to fire him. EJ scoffs - Why would I do that? Lucas - Because if you don't fire him, going to jail for murder will seem like a cakewalk compared to what I'm going to do to you.

Andrew's basement - Part 3: Melanie continues recalling that special night with Chad. (They're talking about this movie Chad would like to film - it's really their story). Andrew comes in and tells Melanie he's made a decision about whether or not he's going to let her go ... and I'm not. We're going to be together forever.

Police station - Part 2: Bo - Alright I got it. He points out the location of the cell phone tower that picked up Melanie's last email. According to the carrier, this area right in here is where she would have been at the time. Hope - That will be our primary search area. Gabi comes in as Bo is telling them he needs them to flag the houses or apartments of Melanie's friends. Hope - Any place you'd think she'd go and hang out, just put it down. Roman, Spencer and Rafe come into the squad room. Roman tells Bo and Hope they got the warrant to search EJ's apartment. Hope - That's great news. Bo - With any luck we'll get the evidence we need to put EJ away. Rafe - Keep your fingers crossed. He goes to Daniel - I want you to know that when Johnny went missing we thought the worse but we brought him home safe. Keep the faith. Dan - I'll try. Roman assures him that all of their manpower will be focused on finding Melanie and whoever is behind her disappearance. Dan thanks them. Hope wishes them luck with the search. Bo - I've got a feeling this is going to be our lucky day. Gabi just sits there looking very stressed out. Chad pulls her over to the desk and tells everyone she can help. Gabi hopes she can. Chad tells her Melanie is probably here in Salem. Hope - We're set to start searching for her. Bo - For the scum that took her. Gabi - That's big news. Chad - Where do we start? Dan - You two can team up. Bo - You guys don't start anywhere. Hope - This is a police search. You both need to stay here. Chad - What? Dan - No way in hell is that happening.

Sami's apt - Part 3: EJ - Just what do you plan on doing to me Lucas? Lucas - Just pray you don't have to find out. EJ - This is really my month for empty threats. I have you, I have the police and I have the disgruntled voters. Lucas - Well you deserve it, liars and low-lives always do. EJ - Family means as much to me as it does to you and I'm not going anywhere. Lucas - Stay away from Sami, Allie and Will. EJ - Or what? Lucas - Don't push me. Sami - You know what, I've had it. I'm sick of you both talking about me like I'm not even in the room. EJ - Samantha please. Lucas - It has nothing to do with you. Sami - Actually it does. You're telling him to stay away from me and you're saying you won't stay away from me. Guess what people; I am their mother. I am in charge of what is best for my children.

EJ's apt - Part 2: After the job is done he starts to hang up the picture. Rafe and Roman's voices can be heard outside the door. Roman has a video recorder out and he starts recording details. July 13th, Commission Brady, Officer Hernandez, Special Agent Spencer are about to execute a search warrant of the second residence of Salem Mayor EJ DiMera. Rafe is going to jimmy lock but finds the door unlocked. That's weird. He opens the door - Salem PD. No response. Looks like we have the place to ourselves. Rafe starts searching as the gloved, masked men slinks into another room. Spencer - If there's evidence DiMera killed his father this is our last chance to find it. The search goes on.

Andrew's basement - Part 4: Andrew returns with some food and a bottle of water and removes Mel's ropes. She thanks him. Andrew - Keep quiet and eat. Mel - You seem angry. Andrew - What did I just say. Mel - I just want someone to talk to. He leaves. Mel imagines that Chad comes in and tells her that he loves her. Just hold on - be strong until I find you. I'm know you're scared. Just be patient. I'm coming for you, I promise. Mel - Okay. Andrew - Who are you talking to?

Police station - Part 3: Dan - No, we are going to help you search for Melanie. Chad - You can't stop us. Hope - We know you want to help ... Bo - But we can't let you. Dan - What am I supposed to do? Just sit here and read a magazine while you people search for my daughter. Gabi is busy sending a text to Andrew. Chad - I love Melanie. She wouldn't be missing right now if we hadn't had that fight. The argument continues. Gabi lies to Chad and says she was just talking to work; they told her to take as much time as she needed to help look for Melanie. Chad wants her to call Rafe and get him to let him and Dan be part of the search. Hope calls out - You can't do that. Not only is it not safe; you could get in the way. Chad - We're more pairs of eyes and ears; how could that not help? Hope - Because you could hinder the investigation. Bo - You might alert the kidnapper that we're on to him. Gabi is stealing looks at the map as Hope tells Chad she knows this is really hard for him but it's really best that you wait here for Melanie. Dan - Alright, we hear you. Chad and I will wait here while you search for Melanie. Is there something we can do? Hope - Keep checking with family and friends to see if they've heard anything at all. Gabi is going to go home and pull up the list of all the classes she's taken and email everyone to be on the lookout for Melanie. They thank her and she leaves. Bo and Hope also leave. Chad tells Dan - I don't know about you but I don't care about what they say. I'm going to look for Melanie myself. Dan - The hell you are. Chad can't stay here when he should be out looking for Melanie. Dan - I hear you, I do. But if we join that search we're going to be putting Melanie in more danger. Chad - Not if we find her. Dan - She is my daughter so God knows I want to be out there tearing this town apart so we can bring her back but we need to listen to them and just stay put. Chad - Fine, but they better find Melanie soon. Dan is going to call Carly, you keep calling your friends. Dan steps out of the room. Chad hangs around for a second or two then takes off.

Sami's apt - Part 4: Sami - Both of you just stop it. You're acting like I'm some sort of prize. I am not a prize ... I mean ... Lucas - I know exactly what you mean. Sami - What I'm saying is I decide who the children see and do not see. I decide who I see and who I do not see. Lucas - Well you decided a long time ago that EJ was bad news; that's why you got full custody. EJ - She got full custody because I gave her full custody. Lucas - Yeah, because you know you suck as a parent, that's why. EJ - This is coming from the father who went halfway around the world ... Sami - Stop attacking each other. Alright! I don't want anyone to get hurt here. Most importantly I don't want our children getting hurt. Lucas - That's right! Exactly! That's why you didn't want him to be a part of their lives right? Don't back down now. Don't let him change the way you feel. He goes to EJ. This is the last time I'm going to say it, leave now and don't ever come back.

Andrew's basement - Part 5: Gabi knocks on the door of Andrew's house and calls out his name. When there's no response she lets herself in. The police are on their way. You have to let Melanie go. Andrew! She goes downstairs calling out his name and finds the place empty. OMG - They're gone. She finds a note he left. I've still got Melanie. I'm going to keep her someplace where no one will ever find her. My God Melanie, what have I done!

Police station - Part 4: Dan returns and finds Chad gone. Damn it - he takes off.

HTS - Part 1: Chad leaves a message for EJ. Melanie is missing and the cops don't want me getting involved but I don't know what else to do. I'm desperate and I'm hoping that there's something you can do to help me find her. Call me as soon as you get this.

EJ's apt - Part 2: They've gone through all the drawers etc. Roman - Damn, nothing so far. Spencer - Maybe we missed something. Rafe looks at the picture and removes it from the wall. He finds the gloves inside a plastic bag taped to the back. Roman - Gloves? That's a hell of place to keep gloves. Spencer looks at them. I'll be damned. Rafe - Paydirt! Roman tells Rafe to hold them up as he videotapes them.

Sami's apt - Part 5: Sami reminds Lucas that this is EJ's place. I don't want him to throw me out of it. And he is my boss and I don't want him to fire me. Lucas - I told you about that. EJ - Actually I could fire you too Lucas. Lucas - Then do it; get it over with. EJ - Maybe I will. Sami - Stop it. EJ - More importantly, as Samantha's guest, I have every right to be here until she says otherwise and if I'm not mistaken you have yet to ask me to leave. Lucas - Go ahead Sami. Ask him to leave, tell him, come on. EJ - Actually I was just about to get going. Not because you asked me to; I actually have some work to do. Lucas - Good. EJ touches Sami's arm - Sweetheart, I'll be back in a little bit to check on the kids. He leaves. Sami rounds on Lucas - What was that about? Lucas - This! He kisses her passionately and she kisses him back.

HTS - Part 2: Chad stands in the archway and listens as Bo says - Thanks Doc. We'll keep an eye out for him. He tells Hope that Chad bolted. When Chad hears this, he takes off.

Sami's apt - Part 6: The kissing continues. Sami finally pushes away and says we are going to talk. Lucas - I hate it when you say that. Sami - You can't just boss me around. You can't come in here and tell me what to do. Lucas - I didn't tell you what to do. I told EJ to stay away from you. That's all I said. Sami - I know what you meant and I know you were telling me to steer clear of EJ. Lucas - I am not going to apologise for protecting my family. I love you and I love Allie and I love Will and after what I just walked in on, I'll be damned if I'm going to let anyone, especially EJ come between us again.

EJ's apt - Part 3: They place the gloves into an evidence bag just as EJ comes in. What in the bloody hell are you doing in here? Roman - We are executing a warrant to search the premises for evidence in the murder of Stefano DiMera. EJ - I don't care about your warrant. I want you to get out. Rafe - What, you going to do, call the cops? EJ sees the evidence bag he's holding. Where did you get those gloves from?

HTS - Part 3: Dan joins up with Bo and Hope and finds out there's no word on Melanie yet and they don't know where Chad is either. Dan - Stubborn kid. I swear if he put my daughter in more danger ...

Andrew's basement - Part 6: Gabi is upstairs heading for the front door telling herself she's just going to tell them she doesn't know anything which is true. There's a knock on the door. OMG. She peeks out the window. OMG, it's too late. She hides in the hallway. What am I going to do? Chad knocks again and calls out. Gabi sees Melanie's bracelet on the floor and tries to reach it from her hiding place but she can't. Chad knocks on the window. Gabi is panicked - I don't want to go to jail. Chad sees Melanie's bracelet, breaks in the door and rushes inside.

Respond to this message   
Responses