Return to Index  

Come What May

December 19 2004 at 8:22 PM
No score for this post

CRene  (Premier Login Mrs.B.)
Forum Owner

Response to Short Stories and Song Fics

A Shawn and Belle songfic.

Disclaimer: Neither Days of Our Lives nor Moulin Rouge belong to me that also includes the song, so don’t sue. The song is performed by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge and can be found on the movie soundtrack.

The dark starlight night shined upon the water. Shining back upon him were the tiny sparkles of the reflection of the stars from the sky above. He stood at the edge of the dock looking out when suddenly the music began and he began to sing.

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

His heart belonged to only her and this song would be theirs until their dying day. No matter how hard he tried he would get her back into his arms and his life.

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

He heard the footsteps coming up behind him and without turning around he knew. He knew she had come for him. The words she sang rang so true in his heart.

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace

He turned towards her and the vocals of his voice rang.

Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

They stepped closer towards one another and her heart sang.

It all revolves around you

As their hands touched both of their hearts sang to one another as if it was their first time.

And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you (I love you) until the end of time

Stepping into one another’s arms it was heaven all over again. Swaying to the music they ended their struggle to be together with a breakthrough performance and such beauty.

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

They ended their song moving closer to each other’s lips. When they were just about to begin the sweetest taste he began to move away.

“Tink, hey, Tink, wake up,” someone shouted.

She did not want him to leave, but he was moving farther away. She could not reach him.

“Tink,” he shouted.

Opening her eyes she was looking into someone’s eyes. It was not his. She closed her eyes again hoping it was not true.

“Tink, you fell asleep watching Moulin Rouge,” he told her.

“Brady, it wasn’t a dream. It can’t be a dream,” she stated. “NO, he was back.”

“Belle, that is the reason I woke you. You have company,” Brady announced pointing over to the young man standing in the doorway.

There he was standing there with roses in his hands. Those chocolate eyes were pleading with her to forgive him. After her dream she had she had no choice but to go to him. Not caring who would witness their undying love she took his face into her hands and pulled his lips to hers gaining access to those lips she had missed so much. She was gaining control once again of the man she would one day marry.

“Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,” he stated after the kiss that bought them back together.

“Come what may,” she giggled. “I love you, love you, until my dying day.”

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message