Please feel free to visit www.ACHA.com for up to date stats and standings

Return to Forum  

Re: McK Hockey

March 7 2012 at 10:27 AM
No score for this post
Jim Sanchez  (no login)

Response to Re: McK Hockey

I was made aware this morning of someone bashing RMU on this website forum. I don't usually react to the cowards that hide behind an anonymous post, but this time I feel it needs to be addressed. These posts are filled with a lot of made up facts, which is usually how these posters operate. As the previous poster pointed out, RMU is a non-profit institution. Our graduation rate is 73.2%, which is on the high end of the spectrum. Our retention rate for freshman could be better, but we have a high number of underrepresented minorities who are mostly first generation college students. A significant number of these students attend our downtown Chicago campus. RMU-Peoria has five players receiving ACHA academic all american awards this year. Our team GPA is 3.1.
If anyone would like to look up my facts, please go to the following website for the most recent information.

http://www.collegeresults.org/search2d.aspx?so=IL&y=2009

If you would like to talk to me about these facts you can email me and we could set up a call.

Jim Sanchez
jsanchez@robertmorris.edu

Also, If you are going to post something, please use your name. Don't be a coward.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: McK HockeyCKich30Mar 7, 2012, 2:24 PM
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
This forum has been created with the purpose to constructively discuss college club hockey. We encourage you to freely discuss any topic you wish, with the caveat that you keep the discourse within the bounds of good taste. While good natured trash-talking is fun, thought provoking and acceptable, any replies that turn personal, disrespectful and/or disruptive of the intent of this forum will be deleted by the moderators of this forum. Our intent is to build up and promote college club hockey and its teams. We need to work together and support each other to make this happen. We already have enough critics of club hockey. Let's do our best to keep things amiable on this forum, as not to give them any ammunition. Best of luck to ALL teams! Regards, Jpower79