Please feel free to visit www.ACHA.com for up to date stats and standings

Respond to this messageReturn to Forum
Original Message
  • Goalie Camp
    • (Login jpower79)
      Forum Owner
      Posted May 9, 2011 3:25 PM

Hello,

For those of you out there tending the pipes in MACHA and are looking for a high end camp to attend this summer, we (International Hockey Schools) are running a special for you guys.

This is our 25th year in the camp business, and along the way we have had some success to say the least.

We offer a PRO DEVELOPMENT camp, lead by Stephane Waite of the Chicago Blackhawks. Along with Stephane, our staff at the Minnesota camp includes Mike Lee (World Juniors Gold Medalist 2010), Myself (Springfield JR Blues, NAHL Coach), as well as others JR and College coaches. Casey Kicielinski (SIUE) and Marc Turnipseed (Lindenwood) are also instructors.

I have both a full week version and a weekend version of this camp with few spaces remaining. All shooters are currently playing in the NAHL, USHL, and even some of our very own MACHA guys.

If you are interested in attending either of these two camps...I am extending a discount to any goalie in MACHA. Feel free to email me directly at jason@incamps.com to discuss details.

As a huge supporter of ACHA hockey, and MACHA specifically...I want to extend any help that I can to you and your teams. Again, this is a great week of top notch instruction to help fine tune your skills of summer training.

Thank you for your time.

Jason D. Power
      International Hockey Schools
      Springfield JR Blues, NAHL
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)