Please feel free to visit www.ACHA.com for up to date stats and standings

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

ACHA Awards

May 6 2007 at 10:17 PM
No score for this post

CKich30  (Login CKich30-SIUE-)
Moderators

Players from the MACHA who won awards...

ACHA All Region

2nd Team
Brett Kahanec ISU
Matt Kaiser SIUE
Clayton Baker MO State

3rd Team
Scott Roberts McK

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mck12
(no login)

Re: ACHA Awards

No score for this post
May 6 2007, 10:58 PM 

How didnt Walker make any of the teams

CKich30
(Login CKich30-SIUE-)
Moderators

No score for this post
May 7 2007, 12:45 AM 

no idea...he's the only one in the Top 6 in scoring (Walker @ #3) that didn't make a team. It doesn't make sense.

mck12
(no login)

No score for this post
May 7 2007, 1:22 PM 

I think with the points Walker put up in our league he should have had a chance for region MVP. Kahenec making second team and had less points then Walker and myself with a lot more games played. I just dont get it lol

Reko
(no login)

No score for this post
May 7 2007, 2:45 PM 

Maybe they didnt use points as a criteria?

mck12
(no login)

No score for this post
May 7 2007, 3:04 PM 

What else would they use.. Walker is a better player then myself, kahenec, kaiser and more then half the other kids that made the teams

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 7 2007, 3:10 PM 

Any possibility at all he was left off of the nominations? I know it would have been an accident, but maybe that's it.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 7 2007, 8:04 PM 

this shows what a joke this awards thing is

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 7 2007, 8:41 PM 

nobody mentioned defense

Anonymous
(no login)

McKendree

No score for this post
May 7 2007, 9:40 PM 

Is that all they teach you guys at McKendree, bitch, bitch , bitch. Please. Yes, Jason Walker is a great player that any team would value. Have your coach nominate him or guys like him next time. Don't trash the others, just because someone is missing. Again, promote the MACHA, no need to trash it. A rising tide floats all boats.

Reko
(no login)

Re: McKendree

No score for this post
May 7 2007, 11:22 PM 

I didnt take that much as bitching as it was respect for a player from another team.

mck12
(no login)

No score for this post
May 8 2007, 1:44 PM 

Not once was I bitching I was saying how good another player was. So I guess you are just another ISU player thinking your better then the world once agian.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 8 2007, 2:12 PM 

how do you have so much TIME to make such a sweet RHYME. or is the RIME..or RHIME.

Seriously people, no one not involved with the MACHA is coming on to this site and lets just say they did. who cares. It isn't going to change a thing. Try to make it classy and respectable, but, it is what it is. All message boards that allow annonymous stuff have trash talkig. And even some do that have people that sign in. They even bad mouth their own league. Just go to www.hockey101.com which is the unofficial acha message board. Eh, i hope someone has fun with the jabs on this board, no one is getting hurt. If you are, get a lawyer and sue them for slander, i bet that one goes pretty far in the court system.

jpower79
(Login jpower79)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
May 8 2007, 4:42 PM 

No where in that thread did I read or trace the IP from anyone from McKendree bitching about Walker.

Seriously, alot of you guys need to stop complaining about McKendree!!! You guys look like friking babies on here alllllllllll season long complaining about them. Get over it. And its the same group every time...

Especially a guy from ISU.

And for the record, I think its a sham that Jason didnt get awarded...he's an amazing player, has been since midgets.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 8 2007, 9:59 PM 

JASON POWER FOR McKENDREE COACH!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2007, 9:33 AM 

JPower,

the other interesting thing in that thread...a rising tide floats all boats and talking about how we should only say positive things. This was right after saying bitch, bitch, bitch and being negative. Odd.

A double edge sword cut you twice.

jpower79
(Login jpower79)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
May 9 2007, 4:30 PM 

Cut the crap dude, and get to the chase...seriously.

I never said be nice to each other, I just said its time most of you mature and quit bitching about McKendree allllllll the time. Its old, stale, and stupid.

They win a game, you guys cry that they cheated.
They lose a game, and you come on here calling them spoiled babies.
They have a good season, and you call them cheap.
They have a bad season, and you laugh at them.

Last time I checked, I dont see thier players comming on here starting any kind of ****...only time after time having to defend themselves.

I fixed the problem with one school last season, Ill continue to do so. And thats not just for McKendree...that goes for useless bashing of any program.

jpower79
(Login jpower79)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
May 9 2007, 4:35 PM 

Go figure, the guy who works at a Chiropractic office is the one with all the wisecracks

Wheres my snare drum?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2007, 8:55 PM 

changing the board to no longer anonymous?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
May 9 2007, 9:13 PM 

actually JPOWER, i was defending mckendree there. the point being that the person that didn't want bitching, was bitching. you do make great points about mckendree, they do have to get on here to defend themselves all the time it seems like. i agree that every team in every league has good and bad games, in fact, in every sport. Mckendree has done some very smart things, one being from their coach that every one complains about...two years in a row now they could have tried to move to gold and made a GREAT arguement and they have chosen to stay in silver. That is a great move, no disrespect to them, but they will have more fun there. As far as this board goes, I choose to be anonymous because,well, i guess i am lazy and like the option. I would ask that you respect that or remove every thread from me and I will no longer participate on this board. I think that is fair. I am glad you have this board and I hope you keep things even. I am not sure what happened with a CERTAIN SCHOOL last year but I am sure you handeld that well as well. The funny comments, well, have, it's all in fun right? Did you get offended by them? If you would post your decision on my participation I would appreciate it. No harm intended to anyone here, ever. Have a great summer. Keep up the good work with St. Louis hockey.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
This forum has been created with the purpose to constructively discuss college club hockey. We encourage you to freely discuss any topic you wish, with the caveat that you keep the discourse within the bounds of good taste. While good natured trash-talking is fun, thought provoking and acceptable, any replies that turn personal, disrespectful and/or disruptive of the intent of this forum will be deleted by the moderators of this forum. Our intent is to build up and promote college club hockey and its teams. We need to work together and support each other to make this happen. We already have enough critics of club hockey. Let's do our best to keep things amiable on this forum, as not to give them any ammunition. Best of luck to ALL teams! Regards, Jpower79