Please feel free to visit www.ACHA.com for up to date stats and standings

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Naples Rulings

April 29 2009 at 11:41 AM
No score for this post
MN Cyclone  (no login)

With the ruling allowing small team-team trasfers between D2 and D3 teams at a school how will this effect the MACHA and their schools that have multiple teams?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

CKich30
(Login CKich30-SIUE-)
Moderators

Re: Naples Rulings

No score for this post
April 29 2009, 1:00 PM 

I'm not sure that it will have too big of an effect, the majority of the 2nd teams in the MACHA are still considered D2. I think KU is the only MACHA team with a D2 and D3 squad.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 29 2009, 3:00 PM 

There will be a D3 division of the MACHA in 2010-2011 if the ACHA really is allowing movement between D2 and D3 squads. Look for all school in the MACHA that have two teams to go D3.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 29 2009, 10:27 PM 

This rule was past because MACHA second teams asked for it to facilitate a move to forming a great group of D3 teams. The way has been cleared. 2010 - 2011 will see MACHA with Gold, Silver, and D3

(Login CKich30-SIUE-)
Moderators

No score for this post
April 29 2009, 10:35 PM 

Right on...I guess I should have went to the meeting haha

Current Topic - Naples Rulings
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
This forum has been created with the purpose to constructively discuss college club hockey. We encourage you to freely discuss any topic you wish, with the caveat that you keep the discourse within the bounds of good taste. While good natured trash-talking is fun, thought provoking and acceptable, any replies that turn personal, disrespectful and/or disruptive of the intent of this forum will be deleted by the moderators of this forum. Our intent is to build up and promote college club hockey and its teams. We need to work together and support each other to make this happen. We already have enough critics of club hockey. Let's do our best to keep things amiable on this forum, as not to give them any ammunition. Best of luck to ALL teams! Regards, Jpower79