Please feel free to visit www.ACHA.com for up to date stats and standings

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Davenport Wins National Title

March 21 2010 at 2:04 PM
No score for this post

CKich30  (Login CKich30-SIUE-)
Moderators

Davenport wins the ACHA D2 Championship 12-4 against Central Conn St. They will be moving to Division 1 ACHA next season.

The D2 Final Rankings:
#1 Davenport Panthers (Central)
#2 CCSU Blue Devils (NE)
#3 Colorado Buffaloes (West)
#4 UMBC Retrievers (SE)
#5 Boston College Eagles (NE)
#6 Grand Valley State Lakers (Central)
#7 Lindenwood Lions (Central)
#8 Michigan State Spartans (Central)
#9 Eastern Washinton Eagles (West)
#10 Colorado State Rams (West)
#11 San Jose State Spartans (West)
#12 Montclair State Red Hawks (NE)
#13 Ohio State Buckeyes (SE)
#14 Miami Redhawks (SE)
#15 William Paterson Pioneers (NE)
#16 Bowling Green State Falcons(SE)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Davenport Wins National Title

No score for this post
March 21 2010, 10:17 PM 

I dont understand where is SIUE
They celebrate every goal like they are national champions

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 22 2010, 8:31 AM 

They do something right, you remember them. Other people remember them. They are a smaller school that gets two teams every year. You can argue all day long, but in the end my reply will simply be...they do something right. Try to play along if you want, thats all I will say.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 22 2010, 2:20 PM 

worst reply ever, simply put

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 22 2010, 2:47 PM 

Learn about business.

...they do something right

WSR
(Login WebSports)

No score for this post
March 28 2010, 1:20 PM 

Davenport is moving to D1 so it will be interesting who emerges as the top dog in ACHA D2 next season.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 28 2010, 5:30 PM 

My money is on one of the 14 other schools on the original list posted and not SIUE, SLU, Iowa, Kansas or any other team in the MACHA.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 30 2010, 12:38 PM 

i think siue should move up to d1..

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 30 2010, 5:40 PM 

ya with kids like #22 and #7... and defensive player of the year theres no reason they wouldnt be top dog.. i for see a big rivalry developing between siue and lindenwood in the next year or two

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 1 2010, 3:00 AM 

Yep I can see it on the marquee now "East vs. West" or "The Battle of the Mississippi" or "#1 vs..... oh well never mind, this rivalry is always gonna be more like SIUE being Lindenwoods punching bag. If Lindy needs to practice lay up drills they will continue to schedule the Cougars.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 3 2010, 2:14 AM 

are you drunk.. siue could take on lindy any time..

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 4 2010, 2:47 PM 

Funny, I didn't see SIUE in the top of the Central Rankings however I think I saw Lindy there.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 5 2010, 7:24 AM 

Funny, doesn't mean those two teams couldn't have competed well against each other.

Do you mean ha ha funny? Silly funny? Coincidence funny?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2010, 12:08 AM 

Are you saying SIUE got the shaft and wasn't placed high enough? So is that ha, ha got the shaft funny, silly got the shaft or coincidently got the shaft? wink.gif

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
April 6 2010, 9:51 AM 

Simply stated....they could have competed against each other. I said nothing about them getting the shaft or anything like that. Their schedule wasn't strong enough to get votes, pretty simple. Doesn't mean they couldn't hang with Lindenwood.

Two different conversations really.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
This forum has been created with the purpose to constructively discuss college club hockey. We encourage you to freely discuss any topic you wish, with the caveat that you keep the discourse within the bounds of good taste. While good natured trash-talking is fun, thought provoking and acceptable, any replies that turn personal, disrespectful and/or disruptive of the intent of this forum will be deleted by the moderators of this forum. Our intent is to build up and promote college club hockey and its teams. We need to work together and support each other to make this happen. We already have enough critics of club hockey. Let's do our best to keep things amiable on this forum, as not to give them any ammunition. Best of luck to ALL teams! Regards, Jpower79