<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

2/3 & 2/4 Scores

February 3 2012 at 10:13 PM
No score for this post
Lawson  (no login)

Friday:

Iowa D2 - 6 (OT)
St. Thomas - 5

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: 2/3 & 2/4 Scores

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 12:56 AM 

rmu 6
isu 3

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 1:31 AM 

Mizzou 8
NIU 2

Lawson
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 7:27 AM 

Friday:

Iowa D3 - 4
Purdue - 3

MU Hockey fan
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 1:36 PM 

Friday night final @ UW Platteville

UW Platteville. 5
Marquette. 3

Game 2 scheduled for Saturday 2pm

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 3:30 PM 

...And that's why you shouldn't be ranked in D2.

MU Hockey fan
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 4:05 PM 

Whatever man, first league loss of the season, in the second to last game of the regular season to the second place team right behind them, don't stand the logic in that idiotic comment, oh wait, that's right there are only 4 or 5 teams that can lose games in this league & not have to hear about it, how stupid of me!!!!!

Lawson
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 3:32 PM 

Saturday:

Iowa d2 - 10
St. Thomas - 5

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 4:00 PM 

Missouri State D2- 2
Robert Morris- 0

Missouri State D3- 10
Memphis- 5

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 8:45 PM 

SLU 9
Kansas 3

Please post correct info on the board.

Thanks,

Casey Kicielinski
(CKich30)

This message has been edited by CKich30-SIUE- on Feb 4, 2012 10:33 PM

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 8:54 PM 

good to see that Kansas picked up their first win even at the expense of SLU

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 10:58 PM 

Illinois State D2 sweeps Eastern Illinois 9 - 4 and 10 - 7

CKich30
(Login CKich30-SIUE-)
Moderators

No score for this post
February 4 2012, 11:56 PM 

Lindenwood 5
SIUE D2 4

SIUe blows 4-2 lead to open 3rd

SIUE D2 9
Lindenwood 8

SIUe was up 8-2 to begin 3rd, 5 ppg's for LU in 3rd

---

Waldorf 3
SIUE D3 0

Waldorf 11
SIUE D3 1

Waldorf has a small team, but very talented.

CKich30
(Login CKich30-SIUE-)
Moderators

No score for this post
February 5 2012, 12:02 AM 

Mizzou 5
NIU 1

Lawson
(no login)

No score for this post
February 5 2012, 6:29 AM 

Saturday:

Iowa D3 - 5
Purdue - 2

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 5 2012, 12:58 PM 

marquette 7
platteville 0

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 5 2012, 6:55 PM 

MU Hockey Fan...

You wanted to know why they weren't ranked and then you got a reason and you get disrespectful. If you don't want to know why then don't ask.

MU Hockey fan
(no login)

No score for this post
February 7 2012, 2:55 AM 

No disrespect bro, I'm just stating the truth. Like I said it was their first league loss of the season to a team (UW Platteville) , 11-1-2 at the time who was right behind Marquette in the standings. I just don't feel the comment about them " that's why their not ranked was justified", but that's your opinion & your entitled to that. I do feel they deserved to be ranked & i think it would be good for the MACHA as well to have another ranked team. They have had pretty good season, as I have said before I wish they had scheduled a few series this season against upper D2 teams to find out if they can compete against some of those teams, but unfortunately they didn't. Hopefully next season their will be some tougher opponents on the schedule for the non-league games. Should be a fun tourney weekend- Good luck to all........

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 7 2012, 7:32 AM 

But I am not worried about your feelings. I am stating the facts. How about I reword it... "and that's another reason why they aren't ranked." When you are looking at rankings no one cares about the placement of teams in the Silver division of the MACHA when the top teams in gold fight for spots in the lower 2/3 of the rankings. The fact is simple, they had no chance of being ranked due to strength of the schedule plus being swept by Loyola. Loyola finished 5-10-1 in league play in Gold. Then Marquette loses to Plateville. So you take everything stated before the Plateville loss when you brought this up before, then add in the Plateville loss and mix it together and you get..."and that's why they aren't ranked." Once again, it is justified, it is why they aren't ranked, and if you don't like it then schedule better teams next year. It would have been the same result anyway but you might have had a clearer picture. My recommendation along with probably most of the league...go D3.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
February 10 2012, 8:44 PM 

Mckendree Alumni 18
Mckendree 17

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
This forum has been created with the purpose to constructively discuss college club hockey. We encourage you to freely discuss any topic you wish, with the caveat that you keep the discourse within the bounds of good taste. While good natured trash-talking is fun, thought provoking and acceptable, any replies that turn personal, disrespectful and/or disruptive of the intent of this forum will be deleted by the moderators of this forum. Our intent is to build up and promote college club hockey and its teams. We need to work together and support each other to make this happen. We already have enough critics of club hockey. Let's do our best to keep things amiable on this forum, as not to give them any ammunition. Best of luck to ALL teams! Regards, Jpower79