View more postings  

Re: I called the LACSD ( So Can You)

May 24 2012 at 9:13 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Re: I called the LACSD ( So Can You)

"No. I'm am responding to the person who wrote the OP. We are not the same person. You people really have to get over this.

This has nothing to do with tv. The investigation would only continue if the DA brought charges against an individual. They would continue to investigate in order to prosecute (successfully) that individual.

You have to understand, there is NO investigating going on unless someone produces new evidence. Then, they will investigate that evidence. The new evidence brought forward last fall revealed nothing that changed the status of the case.

It was an accident."

Whoever wrote all that is a child. Incapable of thinking for themselves or being able to distinguish fact from fancy...or as I prefer to call them...a moron. Look, if you want or need to hang on to 6 month old misinformation knock yourself out.

By the way, your concept of how the law acts with regard to evidence and prosecutors is laughable and I laughed, out loud, trying to get through that dribble...here's what you need to do kitten, just leave the big stuff to the big kids and focus on the things you do best...checking your diaper occasionally for lumps and terrorizing the family pets this way you cant get in the way and we wont be tripping all over you.

Stop being silly.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
Page 1 2
Tax Payer ...not my real name.May 24, 2012
Page 1 2
AnonymousMay 24, 2012
Page 1 2
AnonymousMay 24, 2012
Page 1 2