View more postings  

Thank You to Marti Rulli

June 17 2012 at 12:00 PM
No score for this post
Mr. Friendly  (no login)

Now that Robert Wagner has been exposed, I hope when the new investigation rests, we all remember who is responsible for the amazing feat of bringing Natalie Wood the justice she deserved. I've followed everything about this case and have noticed all the peculiar incidents surrounding it. The one thing I've missed is Marti Rulli's valuable input but I realize why she's been so quiet. It's obvious something is going on and I hope whatever it is happens before Robert Wagner leaves this earth. I like that Marti Rulli hasn't lied to us like everyone else does. She is one person who never gave up but she obviously knows patience with dignity, and I appreciate her. I follow this forum and IMDB, and I check Marti Rulli's blog daily. It's all coming together for me now and I'm realizing what an amazing thing it is that has happened. I bumped into a friend at the grocery store this morning after church. She said she is reading a book about Marilyn Monroe. I mentioned Natalie Wood and my friend says, 'Isn't she the actress killed by her husband?' Hearing that is amazing. Wagner will never be remembered as the Hollywood legend he tried to make us think he is. There's no way the cops took on Natalie's new case without just cause. There's no way this is over. That's what I think and I'm sticking to it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Thank You to Marti RulliAnonymousJun 17, 2012
    Re: Thank You to Marti RullianonymousJun 17, 2012
     Re: Thank You to Marti RulliKitKatJun 18, 2012
      Re: Thank You to Marti RulliAnonymousJun 18, 2012
       Re: Thank You to Marti RulliAnonymousJul 3, 2012
        Re: Thank You to Marti RulliAnonymousJul 7, 2012
         Re: Thank You to Marti RulliAnonymousJul 8, 2012