Respond to this messageView more postings
Original Message
  • Re: That's Odd
    • Fran (no login)
      Posted Sep 6, 2007 9:33 PM

MARYANNE, I'LL ANSWER LINE BY LINE.

Fran, you seem to be spending a lot of time on this board considering that you are a fan of neither Natalie or Wagner...

I VISIT THIS SITE AS WELL AS OTHERS AS PART OF A TOPIC THAT I'M RESEARCHING. WHY IS THE FACT I'M SPENDING TIME HERE AN ISSUE? YOU SPEND TIME HERE TOO. SHRUG

and Joanne was the rude one, not Schuyler. There were others who disagreed with Schuyler but only Joanne dragged Schuyler's family into it. Joanne was rude.

BOTH WERE RUDE. BUT AFTER SCHUYLER CALLED ME RUDE, I TOOK EXCEPTION TO HER BEHAVIOR, SPECIFICALLY REGARDING HER EXCHANGE WITH JOANNE IN THE THREAD I CITED IN AN EARLIER POST.

You insult us and call us wackos..

I'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE WACKO LABEL DOESN'T APPLY TO EVERYONE HERE, ONLY TO THOSE WHO BUY INTO BIZARRE CONSPIRACY THEORIES, LIKE THE ONES OFFERED BY ALOBSTER AND SECONDED BY SCHUYLER AND OTHERS.

just because we find Wagner culpable in Natalie's death. Let me tell you something, this is not the only board where the majority feel that way. The majority feels that way on most sites where this has been discussed ...even on the classic film sites it's mentioned.

COULD THAT BE BECAUSE MANY OF THE SAME PEOPLE VISIT MULTIPLE SITES?

We feel that way because there are so many unanswered questions...and it all goes back to the length of time that passed.

THE LENGTH OF TIME THAT PASSED ISN'T AN ISSUE WITH ME. I'VE EXPLAINED MY THEORY ABOUT IT IN PREVIOUS POSTS.

And there is the matter of the lie he told. He lied to the police. The police were told that the argument between Walken and Wagner was not over her. Years later he revealed that it was over her. He lied. If the police had that knowledge maybe their investigation would have gone in a different direction.

I DON'T SEE WHY THE TOPIC OF THE ARGUMENT WOULD HAVE MADE ONE BIT OF DIFFERENCE, UNLESS YOU DON'T THINK HER DEATH WAS AN ACCIDENT.

I'm not saying that he killed her. I don't believe Rydyn's conspiracy theories. I don't believe Dennis Davern's many versions of what happened that night. I don't believe that he stood there and watched her die....

WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE ONE OF THE MORE REASONABLE ONES ON THIS BOARD (AND NOT PART OF THE "WACKO" CROWD).

but I do believe that his selfishness, his concern for himself played a huge role in her death. He allowed her to die as he was wrapped up in himself...I've looked at this from all angles....There is no way that he is not culpable in her death...and he lives with it everyday.

I DON'T THINK WAGNER INTENDED TO "ALLOW" HER TO DIE. AS I SEE IT, HE DISCOVERED WOOD AND THE DIGHY BOTH MISSING AND CONCLUDED THAT SHE TOOK IT ASHORE. SADLY, IT WASN'T THE CASE. IF HE HAD KNOWN THAT SHE HAD INSTEAD FALLEN OVERBOARD, HE COULD HAVE STARTED THE WATER SEARCH SOONER. YES, HE'LL LIVE WITH 'WOULDA-SHOULA-COULDA' FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. BUT ULTIMATELY, GIVEN THE EVIDENCE WE HAVE, I BELIEVE HER DEATH WAS AN ACCIDENT.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement